Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Yasna

Rate this Entry

PM Dare Diary – Day 2

Posted 03-27-2018 at 11:53 PM by Yasna

The second day of my new adventure … Again I started with my meditation on submission, but I have to admit I couldn't really concentrate. I had woken up horny; I was horny while writing my report on yesterday's session; I had difficulty to concentrate on my studies; I was looking forward to the evening … My libido has been in overdrive for the last couple of days. I trembled a bit when I undressed for my session. I put my pillow on the floor, kneeled down and let my body come to rest on my lower legs when … … … … … my heel touched the sensitive spot between pussy and asshole and I flinched. Wow, this sensation from a slight, unintended touch! My mind and body were more preoccupied with the impending 20 assigned edges than with any reflection on submissiveness.

I crawled into my bed and got to work. I had denied myself an orgasm for some time before I came back here, maybe five days. I don't remember exactly. Anyway, compared to my usual schedule (several orgasms on most days – I'm lacking self-control when left to my own devices) I'm already a week behind. And the vision of a nice release was so alluring. But that is not what I am here for. Luckily one of you had added the DENIED dare, helping me fight off any forbidden ideas. But touching myself felt really good. I don't need fancy. Rubbing my clit is enough to do the trick. About halfway through I realized that I had created a dilemma with the decision that I had to do the masturbation tasks first. I wanted to enjoy the touch, the pleasure, the arousal as much as possible. I wanted to draw it out. And I wanted to plough through it because there were other tasks waiting – some of which I was not looking forward to very much. Business before pleasure, right? Edges 11 to 16 were coming very quickly. But the closer I came to the assigned number the less I wanted to stop. And when edge number 20 faded I just lay in my bed … … … … …

… … … … … before I finally summoned the will to move on to the next task: two naked workouts wearing clamps on my nipples. Again! Again? I expected you would spank my ass a lot … Make me edge a lot … But I had no idea that making an unfit girl doing exercises naked would be a turn on for guys (and it probably wouldn't be if you could see me ). Or maybe you are just sadistic because I have revealed I'm not into it at all? Or maybe it's just a statistical fluke (fingers crossed!)? Anyway, I'm here because I want to be controlled and told what to do. Therefore working out it was and I attached the binder clamps to my nipples. This time I chose a workout video of 26 minutes (counting as two workouts because my usual "workout" (I hear you laughing) is around 10 minutes) including a warm up and a cool down. And I swear it was designed to make wearing clothespins as uncomfortable as possible: a lot of stretches of the chest, bouncing, and movements that pressed down on the clamps. I'm really out of shape. Towards the end my body was glistening with sweat. I got annoyed with the instructor who was stressing that this was just an "easy, relaxed feel good workout" while she was torturing me and especially my poor nipples. But taking the clamps off offered some compensation for the effort. That's the kind of pain I dig: so intense it makes me groan a bit. And, most importantly, it's unavoidable. I rubbed my tortured nipples while I was catching my breath.

Next on the list: wearing my penis gag for 5 minutes. I'm a terrible cock sucker. My few real life attempts I would like to sweep under the carpet. And the little training I've done last year is totally lost again. The jelly "penis" on my gag is about 4.5 inches long and even this triggered my gag reflex awfully. So much so that I didn't dare to really put the gag on. I hold it shut in the back of my neck to make sure I could get it out if I was going to puke. And that was exactly how it felt. I was tearing up in seconds. I retched and grunted. The back of my mouth hurt. I bit on the gag in the attempt to push it out. (Did I mention I'm terrible at this? Just imagine … Ouch!) I was angry about myself, about neglecting my training for so long. Only about half way through I relaxed a little bit and breathing became easier. But I was still gagging heavily. I need to work on this … (wink!, wink!).

Finally I could do some of the more relaxing tasks. I put on my leather collar, my leg cuffs and handcuffs, got down on hands and knees and chained my collar to a special eyelet in the wall to stay like this like an ANIMAL: unable to lay down, unable to get up or even kneel up. Yes, I have an eyelet especially fitted for that purpose. I haven't used it for some time. But I have this huge fantasy of … … … … … But maybe I should not tell everything right at the beginning. I hope I'm here for a longer period; I should save some stories up for later, don't you think? After the ten minutes had passed I prepared some stuff for today and then sat down on my desk. In fact, the first two paragraphs of this report I have written still naked and chained. Now I'm dressed and my hands are free (which makes typing a lot easier), but my pussy is twitching remembering …

There is only one dare left, wearing an anal plug for 30 minutes. I want to keep that as a backlog in case I won't get PM dares on a day. Yesterday the dares came late and I got nervous. But they came, and I am especially happy that I had recurrent "customers". I would like to encourage that. So I offer a weekly bonus: The user(s) who has/have sent the most dares in a week (counting per day, not the individual number of dares) will be able to choose an additional dare irrespective of category in the following week. I hope you like this idea. And I hope you like this report. If so, keep the dares coming.

Dares done: GAG PENIS, COLLAR, NAKED CHAINED, ANIMAL, EDGE 10 + 10, DENIED, WORKOUT (2x)

Dares open: PLUG
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 817 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments