Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Sex Toy Sadness

Posted 05-16-2017 at 07:52 AM by tyragon123

Some time in March I was introduced to the world of Bad Dragon. First of all, I was amazed at how big they can make everything. Then I started thinking about what I would like to buy.

Unfortunately the prices, when amplified by currency exchange to AUD, were too high for me. I then did some digging to find other companies that do this sort of thing. One of the first ones I found was Frisky Beast. They are a bit cheaper, and use USPS to ship which means it can get sent to my parcel locker, rather than needing to go to my house.

After much more searching, I finally settled on the Electrofox. A kind of vanilla dildo with a decent knot. After a while, I finally got around to ordering it. That was at the start of April though. I didn't really think about how long it takes to make a custom one. It's been about 6 weeks and they said it normally takes 6-8.

Then it has to ship to the arse end of the world (Australia). That's likely to take 3 more weeks.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1646 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments