Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vampire_girl

Rate this Entry

Starting school :)

Posted 05-04-2008 at 04:05 PM by vampire_girl

Because of a bad sleeping disorder i'm home schooled or 2 years. Well, the last 6 moths I went to school 2 days a week. But tomorrow I can finally go back to school every day if I want
The doctor said it's not good for me when I can't spend enough time with kids from my age. I can finally see all my friends again every day
A few of my friends come over every weekend, but i can't wait to see them all again
It must be strange to hear someone say she can't wait to go to school, but after two years I really can't

Most of you probably don't care about this, but I just wanted to write it down here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3574 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think I have a bit of a sleep disorder, I did have Sleep Apena for a while, but it sort of faded out, now I have insomnia. Thanks to lovely Andom, I got some nytol though. But aye, I have like three hours sleep normally before school, 4 if i'm lucky, 5 is rare. <3
  2. Old Comment
    Hey, thanks for your reply.
    You should be happy with your 3 or 4 hours sleep. There are times I don't sleep for 2 or 3 days. That's why I can choose to be home schooled if it gets too hard to focus in school. My teacher is very good and used to dealing with kids who have problems staying focused, so that helps me a lot
  3. Old Comment
    I've been having trouble sleeping.
    (Sorry to completely hijack this discussion and make it about me, but it's kinda relevant)
    I've figured out that the problem is Food>Exercise.
    Doesn't mean I can be bothered to rectify it though...
    Updated 05-05-2008 at 09:21 PM by Hampers