Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Straw that Broke My Back

Posted 01-12-2016 at 09:00 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 01-12-2016 at 10:51 PM by techiegirl

I've had some not so fun relationships in the past. It's amazing what we keep bottled up inside of ourselves and even more amazing what finally breaks that tension.

For me, it was having an orgasm with IcyHot on my clit and then enduring the ten minutes of insane pain afterwards. I'm still not entirely sure why, but I ended up a sobbing mess. The pain wasn't too much, yes it hurt, but I've felt worse.

Sinister told me he was proud of me, I was amazing, and that I was beautiful,...
Distinguished Member
Old

Shits and Giggles

Posted 01-09-2016 at 07:50 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

The past few weeks have been very difficult. Emotions flew all over the place. My ups were mountains and my downs chasms. I'm an extremely emotional person. It's pretty exhausting.

In contrast, Sinister is not very emotional. Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's not. Just as sometimes my insane reactions are good and sometimes they aren't.

I'm also very needy. Which can have horrendous results when paired with my emotions.

My dom puts up with a lot...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Reminder: I am Sinister's Princess

Posted 12-17-2015 at 06:31 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 12-18-2015 at 12:23 PM by techiegirl

Not entirely sure why, but Sinister has recently started calling me princess (much to my embarrassment). So, when I started informing him that I wasn't a princess, he had fun teaching me otherwise.

I had to run a few errands today while Sinister would be out with friends, so he gave me some rules that would warm me up to the idea of being his princess. Nothing major. He chose my outfit for the day and made it a rule that I needed to do either 30 seconds of rubbing my clit or 5 cunt spanks...
Distinguished Member
Old

Reminder: Sinister Owns My Voice

Posted 12-17-2015 at 06:07 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

The theme for this scene was, you guessed it, how my dom claimed to own my voice. I'll be perfectly blunt, don't remember this too well as it was more heat of the moment things instead of decided upon tasks to do in advance. Not to say I didn't love it, just that it's harder to remember.

It was a good thing I was home alone, since it involved a lot of embarrassing things being said over and over again.

I'm not very, er, vocal when it comes to play. I speak my mind, but moaning...
Distinguished Member
Old

Reminder: Sinister Owns My Body

Posted 12-17-2015 at 05:43 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 12-17-2015 at 05:46 PM by techiegirl

So, recently the boy toy and I have started doing a more goal oriented type of play. Instead of random rules given to me and giving me an orgasm when I'm horny, we set some kind of subject and make rules that teach/remind/show me about this subject.

We are also no longer playing everyday, which is nice and lets us focus on us. We've only done this new kind play three times and I feel like I should write reports on them, since they were amazing and I had loads of fun.

So,...
Distinguished Member
Old

Sleeping Beauty

Posted 12-02-2015 at 11:55 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I've probably mentioned this before, but I have insomnia. Or at least, symptoms of it. A neurologist said I don't go deep enough into sleep, which is one of the reasons why I'm so tired all the time.

My mind also tends to run wild when it should be shutting down for a nice night of rest.

Sinister mentioned it in his most recent blog, that I have been taking a lot of naps, and I mean a lot. Which is rather ridiculous considering I hate taking naps, but I just can't seem...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Drop Me Down

Posted 11-18-2015 at 11:41 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

The boy toy and I are both very interested in hypnosis, it's actually a major kink of ours. So, we've been trying it out, testing the waters, and learning a few things about how my mind works.

One thing we've learned is that it is possible for me to be put into to trance. At least, Sinister says I'm in trance. It's not that I forget, but I feel as though I might be faking it. As though I want this to work so badly that I essentially pretend to be in trance. It's very confusing.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes