Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

We got married!!!

Posted 08-07-2017 at 09:23 PM by The Slutty Princess

On Saturday, August 5th, I married the love of my life...my protector...my best friend...my soulmate...my everything.

It was the most beautiful day of my life. A day filled with emotions, smiles, laughs, kisses, tears, and affection. The countless hours spent planning, shopping, touring venues, scrolling through pinterest...it was worth every moment and I wouldn’t have traded anything in the world for a better wedding. Yeah, it may have rained for a few hours, but that didn’t refrain us from having the best day of our lives!

Sammie is my favorite person in the entire world. My favorite person to look at, to listen to, to talk to, to be with, my favorite person to miss, to love, to be everything. She is my everything and I want to give her everything I have. I want to share my life with her. I want to make endless memories with her, so I can look back fifty years from now and be certain that I haven’t missed out on anything because all I ever wanted was her. She makes the smallest of moments in my life something special and I couldn't be more excited for our lifelong adventure together!

I’m sorry this is so short but I am too anxious to sit down and write! Our next stop on our adventure will be Spain and Greece for our honeymoon!

I love all of you,
~Lia
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4634 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow. Just Wow.
    I've been binge reading your blogs, and I want to say... What a journey you've been through. And I am soo thankful you chose to share your journey this community. I am so happy for you and wish you and your wife the best life together!! <3 <3
  2. Old Comment
    Congratulations, girls, enjoy your honeymoon and have a great and fabulous time! You've been together through a lot of good and bad times and you rightfully deserve this happy ending!
    Posted 08-07-2017 at 11:02 PM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Tying a few cans to the rear of the airplane, tossing some rice, and waving you both off into the sunset...
    Congratulations!
    Your Wilds
  4. Old Comment
    Congrats and best to you and your now wife!! Although I forgive you for this way too short blog post, I really hope you'll share plenty about your honeymoon!
  5. Old Comment
    Congratulations,... This is just an amazing nice thing. who would have guessed 1.5 years ago....

Welcome to europe!!!
    Spain and greece are really nice countries. Make sure to hit the nice restaurants. Don't go for the overcrowded bulk-food tourist places with the standard menus. Try to find the places were the locals eat.
    Both countries jave really really really good food!
    And be aware dinner in spain is generally served from 10pm.
  6. Old Comment
    Hey Congratulations!! Hope to read many more lovely blog entries from you as you start this wonderful journey in life!!