Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Exhibitionist Sunday Adventure

Posted 08-30-2021 at 09:30 PM by tyragon123

Sunday & Monday nights held quite a lot of excitement. Monday’s adventure will be posted tomorrow.

On Sunday, I completed This Dare again. I went to the same park & placed a set of clothes in the same spot (on a support of a bridge). My starting location was in the southeast corner of the park, & I made my way clockwise around the park until I reached the clothes. It was a bit brisk so I sped up my pace somewhat during the second half of the nude walk.

Once I reached the bridge, I grabbed my clothes & retreated too a spot on the path with a step & tree stump to get dressed. I dressed in opaque tights, a pastel orange bra & panties, a black blouse & a denim skirt. On the way back to the car, I took some selfies & flashed one or two cars.

After getting back to the car, I decided I wanted a little more fun so I went to a nearby shopping centre car park. It was mostly empty (because we are in lockdown & I was out past curfew). I took a series of pictures in & around my car, including leaning back on the bonnet/hood & sitting with my butt out the window.
Posted in Dares
Views 826 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments