Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Drop Me Down

Posted 11-18-2015 at 11:41 AM by techiegirl

The boy toy and I are both very interested in hypnosis, it's actually a major kink of ours. So, we've been trying it out, testing the waters, and learning a few things about how my mind works.

One thing we've learned is that it is possible for me to be put into to trance. At least, Sinister says I'm in trance. It's not that I forget, but I feel as though I might be faking it. As though I want this to work so badly that I essentially pretend to be in trance. It's very confusing.

Assuming I'm not somehow faking it, trance for me feels wonderful. We've developed a trigger word to drop me down, not sharing it so don't even ask, and it works for the most part. The first time Sinister put me under he did a simple induction that he had written out beforehand. Told me to take deep breaths, relax my muscles, and clear my mind. Obviously, he didn't just tell me to do that, but used different visuals to help me accomplish those orders.

For example, he had me visualize a staircase and walk down the steps as he counted down. He told me to hear the rain and thunder in the distance (rain/thunder always calms me down) and had me walk down a hallway and sit in a chair in front of the fire. As the light from the fire began to die down, my thoughts would begin to fade. Once my thoughts had faded, he gave me some instructions. (Go bug the boy toy if you want his actual script).

The first time my instructions were simple. There was a magnetic pull between my hands, forcing them together. I wouldn't be able to pull my hands apart until Sinister said 'X' (X being the actual phrase he gave me as a release).

So, first time it worked relatively well. He woke me from trance and my hands were stuck together. I tried pulling them apart and nothing happened, it was as if some fabric was wrapped around them, pressing my palms together. Once Sinister released me, the effects disappeared. I could pull my hands apart no problem.

But, me being me, I was determined to pull my hands apart. So, the boy toy dropped me down again and repeated the process. When I woke up, I was able to pull my hands apart. What we've kind of realized is that physical things are much harder to make stick with me. Dropping me under and then telling me that everything is insanely embarrassing is much more likely to work than telling me my hands are magnetically connected.

One thing him and I were very interested in was trigger words. Being able to make me orgasm on command with a single word. Of course, that wasn't going to happen right away, we needed to build up to that sort of thing.

Starting with a trigger to drop me into trance. He chose a word and put me under then repeated this word over and over again. Telling me that anytime he said 'Y' that I would immediately fall back into this state of being. He then made a file for me to listen to before I went to sleep and right when I woke up (I haven't listened to them in a while...my bad). This was to solidify the phrase in my subconscious and to kind of amplify the effects. He emphasized that I would only go into trance if he said 'Y' and only if it was safe to do so.

Every now and then he'll drop me down and do a kind of clean up. Re-enforce the trigger and make it slightly stronger. My mind doesn't immediately go blank, which is the goal, but I do go limp, my eyes shut, and my body relaxes. It's a rather sudden thing that Sinister has enjoyed seeing on cam. My breathing slows and I instantly feel calm and somewhat safe.

Obviously, we are still learning, but hypnosis, to me at least, is the ultimate loss of control. Sure, I had to give him control of my mind, he couldn't just take it, but he can drop me under whenever he wants (as long as it's safe) and that's something I adore.
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Views 1606 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments