Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > honey_98

Rate this Entry

A weekend in diapers & enema task - kinky 2024 task

Posted 02-09-2024 at 10:21 AM by honey_98

So finally I was able to do my weekend in diapers.

I started as soon as I arrived at home after work on friday. I already needed to pee so I put my diaper on immediatley.
The first time peeing my diaper after years wasn´t as easy as i thought. Welp it doesn´t matter this was my fate now!
I wore my new diapers. They are adult diapers so i hoped they will last a while.
It was totally fine after the first time wetting and i felt very safe and comfy! After a few hours i wettet a second and third time and my diaper was very full already and heavy. But I enjoed it a looot. Sleeping the first night with the diaper was strange at first but at the end very comfy and i forgot my diaper very fast.

The next morning (saturday) i woke up with the urge to pee. But i stayed in bed till i wetted my diaper again. And it was strange to pee while lying down. I thought my diaper would leak and wet my bed but it was all fine. I enjoyed my full diaper and rubbed it a lil. Then after a while I got up and waddeled to the bathroom. While standing in front of my mirror i really needed to poo. And this urge was so fast that i messed my diaper without thinking. Then i needed to squat down so the rest would go easier.
After that i changed in my second diaper.
Peeing in my diaper got easier with every second and i caught myself that i relexed so much that i nearly wetted without much notice. That was a very very crazy feeling.
Luckily i could stay at home the whole weekend cause the diaper is so big thaat i wouldnt be able to hide these under my clothes.
I drank so much that i still "only" wettet three times this day but it was always a huuuge load.
Safe to say these diapers hold a lot.

Sleeping again in this diaper was easier and i enjoyed my night.
The next morning started with a pee in bed again this time laying on my side. Thats always a strange feeling but it was easy again. Getting up with my big diaper i went to my bathroom and started my enema dare.
It was hell. My belly hurted a lot but i could hold it and was happy that i would make it in one go. Well was happy to fast.
30 seconds before the time was up i messed my diaper and needed to stay like that for 1 hour. This was so disgusting and humiliating. After cleaning myself i tried it again and was succesfull.
So after that I started with a fresh diaper. I was so happy to be diapered in a warm clean diaper again. The next night was the same as before and i jused my diaper the last time on monday morning.

When i got to work (ofc without my diaper) it was a strange feeling. I caught myself how i wanted to relex and pee where i was. But that was easy to manage.
But what was strange where the next mornings. I nearly wetted my bed (at least i felt like that) and it was always a lil run to the toilet.

I loved this weekend in diapers but im still shocked that i got used to it that fast.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3452 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    well that's some amazing time
    you might wanna do it for a vacation too like a week or such