Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Old

Me me me me me!!!!!

Posted 10-05-2011 at 10:41 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Back on here after waaaaaaaay too long and feeling braver now so who knows what I may agree to lol.

Has anyone actually missed me.........

Hugs
KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's me hello hehe......

Posted 08-15-2011 at 12:15 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Well hi all GD's, sorry it has been a while but things have been soooooooo crazy with skool then away on hols (yeeeeeeeeeee) so not had much time for anything to be honest. But back so HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Last nights dare!!!

Posted 07-03-2011 at 06:34 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'rs

Well what can I say, got a dare last night and it is the most nerve racking one I've attempted. Started off with as an dare to go into my back garden at night in just my t and panties and pose like tinkerbell then somehow ended up as me dared to do it without the t so just in my panties and be there for a minute- had to be the longest minute I've ever known but I managed it. I know it was late at night and so chances of being seen were pretty low but still nvr done anything as...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Saturday is shopping day......

Posted 07-02-2011 at 08:09 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hiya GD'rs

Saturday and weather is good so been out in town doin some shopping and treating myself to some summer clothes and essentials. Been quite hot today so now back to stop melting in the heat.

Been getting some fun dares to try, just need the courage to do them.......

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Freeze time

Posted 07-01-2011 at 04:32 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

I was wondering wot if you had the power to freeze time so you could move about and do what you wanted but everything else was frozen still wot would you do???

I think i'd take a peek at next weeks exam maybe, just a peek lol

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What colour

Posted 06-30-2011 at 03:19 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)
Updated 10-08-2011 at 07:06 AM by KellyDean

And today's colour is yellow, plain and cotton.
Posted in Todays Colour
Old

A dare I read on here and thought was kool

Posted 06-29-2011 at 03:46 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'rs

So I was reading a dare and thought it was pretty kool. You have to wear a coat that only just reaches below your bum but under you can wear a top but only panties no skirts or jeans or stuff. Then you got to go out shopping or walking bout like that may be for half a day or something.

Embarrassment or what !!!!!! But I kinda like the idea lol

Wonder if anyone has tried it?????

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized