Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Day 3

Posted 04-24-2012 at 07:44 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 3
As part of my punishment from the day before, I had worn a tight sports bra and granny panties all day. It was uncomfortable and felt strange, constantly reminding me of my punishment.

My first task for my detention hour was as follows:
"Corner time:
For the first 30 minutes you will stand completely naked in the corner on your toes, legs closed and with your ass as far out as you can, spreading it with your hands. While doing this you will hold a coin to
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 2

Posted 04-24-2012 at 07:10 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 04-24-2012 at 07:57 AM by MsX

Day 2

I started my second day's detention feeling a little nervous. The pain from the previous day's spankings had faded, but the memory was still very much there!

My first task was as follows:
"Firstly, you are to put on your best schoolgirl outfit. Then get pen and paper. I want you to handwrite (not type) a 300 word essay on why you deserve to be punished. After each paragraph you should stand up, say "I am a naughty little schoolgirl and deserve to be punished"
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 1

Posted 04-24-2012 at 06:39 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 1

My task was to bend over the desk and raise my skirt over my hips, pull down my panties and then to spank my ass 50 times on each cheek with a wooden ruler.

I began the task by putting on my schoolgirl uniform, ie my old schoolshoes and skirt (actually my old hockey skirt, as it's checkered and quite short), a white button-up shirt, a loosely tied tie, bobbysocks and a black thong and bra set. I then pulled my thong to my ankles, bent over my desk and flipped my skirt...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized