Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PC Control

Posted 07-25-2021 at 07:18 AM by LinoySlave
Updated 07-25-2021 at 07:24 AM by LinoySlave

This slut got another rule:
From now on - anytime I'm online here (on gD), my TeamViewer / Anydesk will be up for you to take control.

What you CAN do:
Customize it, Restyle, open / install programs, change settings, lock my keyboard / mouse, access my kinky email, gD and other BDSM Social media and a local dating site (I'll translate anything you need), expose my pics (without face), and anything else thats not against the limits below.

What you CAN'T do:
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Lovense Osci 2

Posted 07-25-2021 at 03:40 AM by lola.fox
Tags toy review

TL/DR: Quite possibly my favorite g-spot toy on the market, definitely my favorite g-spot vibe.

The Osci is a pretty hot pink, with a silky smooth texture that I really love. I originally purchased the Domi and the Osci together and when using the Osci by itself, I thought it was very nice but average. Paired together however, I found myself in my new favorite threesome.

I usually use the Domi for 10-15 minutes for a little warm up and then...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Permanent rules

Posted 07-24-2021 at 01:35 AM by SecretSubHusband (Dares (PM or KIK))
Updated 02-25-2023 at 12:39 AM by SecretSubHusband

Rules this slut has to follow during its daily life. In case of any violation this slut can be punished.

(1) No current rules, except the general rule #99
(2) ...

(99) Verification needs to be provided on request.

Latest update 2023-02-21
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Rules
Old

Home alone for a few hours

Posted 07-19-2021 at 05:55 AM by 2Temptation (My journey of temptation)

I'm currently home alone (I rent a room in a private house) and my landlord and landlady are probably going to be out for a few hours, so I'm going to take the opportunity to be naked as much as possible. I've always enjoyed being naked while at home, and have found it quite frustrating to be only be able to do so in my room, so I've been looking forward to this since they said yesterday that they'd be out this afternoon, and stripped off as soon as they went.

Shortly I'll be heading into...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Re: Interesting Reports!

Posted 07-18-2021 at 10:18 PM by MasterDaddy02

As things are heading backward! Some surprising uplifting reports will be coming. That will have excitement as some will say. Yep, I knew it from the reading in the past.

Just have to put a tease in there!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Truth Blog

Posted 07-17-2021 at 03:53 AM by humiliatedboyslave

I was dared to post about by masturbation and orgasms plans for the rest of the month.

Well... My masturbation plans are pretty simple... They don't exist. I'm locked in a chastity device. But once a month I'm unlocked to edge, but I'm not allowed to cum.

For the orgasms, it's done with prostate stimulation. Once a month it's done with my keyholder watching the same day when I'm unlocked and get to do my edging. This will be later this month.

I probably...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

How has it been 6 years?

Posted 07-16-2021 at 02:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 07-16-2021 at 02:35 PM by IceMaiden

It's been a while since I blogged anything on here, so I figured why not start with one dedicated to my Sir since we're almost at another year together. I can not believe it has been six years. SIX years since AM and I started talking one night and found ourselves wondering if we would work together. Starting online and lasting all this time is something that amazes me.

Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized