Make it worse - ask for link to my exposure

Posted 10-11-2021 at 11:22 AM by agolnafu

Dear reader,
I posted here:
Person above make it worse
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...369961&page=76
I said:
I post a picture of me a online site and
I will send the link to you as proof (you have to request it by PM!)
Sismaster said:
Make a thread asking if people want to see the picture.

So here it the thread.
If you read this and you make me a PM, I will have to share with you the link to my picture exposure....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment threads you still can complete

Posted 10-11-2021 at 11:16 AM by agolnafu

Since I lost I had to create this one.
It is not valid anymore, but, If you need to punish me, you still can add there:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...28#post4535328

thank your for playing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Diary 06.10 - current date

Posted 10-06-2021 at 02:23 PM by SecretSubHusband
Updated Today at 09:42 PM by SecretSubHusband

2021.10.20, Wednesday [ about wake up time] Had a toufh night again, with three painful wake ups.
Still I can feel the imprints of the spikes on my cock. Yesterday I have been asked by somebody to ask my Master to let me bend them more inwards, to increase the level of pain. Of course as a good slut and in order not to receive any complaints, I forwarded that request to him - since them I am worrying so much - what will happen? Aaauuaa - change of topic, fu... Aaua, continue later... Aaaah damn....
Old

Breaking point

Posted 10-03-2021 at 08:19 AM by Cassandra (I love words)

It has been over a decade ago when I was in a session with my husband, bend over a bar stool, being spanked with a crop on my ass cheeks. Stupid me was thinking I could make my husband stop smoking by asking to be hit until he did. Well, I cried and he stopped, not necessarily in that order. I had somehow reached by breaking point, giving me an epiphany about everybody making their own choices. Little spoiler here, he stopped on his own years later. Anyway, my husband had been a great top and stopped...
The getDare Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Detailed Likes and Limits

Posted 10-02-2021 at 08:25 AM by EnigmaticBunni

I Guess it is time I better define my likes and limits

Humiliation mostly doing tasks that are frustrating or embarrassing. These include making me do silly things or stuff that's just a little gross. Also making me dress like a woman
Sexy clothes I Can't really afford new clothes, but have some sexy male clothes and some female clothes that qualify
diapers and pee wearing a diaper is humiliating and degrading as is wetting it etc. I also hate drinking pee but...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 30 votes, 4.47 average.

A day in the life of a Fucktoy and my thoughts on "Stealthing"

Posted 10-01-2021 at 07:25 PM by SilverBlue (Fucktoy)
Updated 10-01-2021 at 07:48 PM by SilverBlue

Sometimes I get asked “When is your next adventure?” or “are you doing anything exciting this weekend?”. I feel like those questions seem to ignore my daily life as a fucktoy. Sure, I have a “vanilla” life that I lead during the day, so I’m not always in the role of a “horny slut”. Does that mean that I’m only a fucktoy when I’m tied up or out doing something risky in public? Well, no. So, I thought I’d write about my life as a fucktoy and just kinda go through a typical day for me, and a day with Master....