Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 71 votes, 4.46 average.

Mini Report: Strip Pool +Master's help

Posted 09-16-2021 at 05:05 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 09-16-2021 at 11:20 PM by SilverBlue

I am so sorry that this report is submitted several days after the challenge took place. I really wanted to get this blog out sooner, but I've been a bit down the last few days, trying to get out of my own way. So, I apologise for this blog in advance. Master has helped me by adding to my report. Thank you.

Anyway, I mentioned at the end of my last blog post about having a game of Strip Pool. Well, it kinda started back in August, before we had a Covid Delta outbreak here. Master took me out to play pool in town. We were both dressed for a night out, I was wearing a dress and heels, but no underwear. Master had this idea I'd be leaning over the pool tables and flashing anyone behind me.

There's a nice venue called the Ballroom with a lot of green and blue tables. It's well presented, definitely not a dive-bar. The green tables are full sized and hired by the hour, the blue ones are charged per game. We played a green table for an hour before breaking for some drinks. If you're a couple of no-talent players like me and Master, paying by the hour only gave us enough time for maybe 3 games. We soon realised that the blue tables suited our skill level better.

We played a few more games on the blue tables, Master beat me - of course I said I was just warming up and he had a few flukes. It was fun and I enjoyed it, even if I wasn't very good. Master said it was nice to see me laugh, even if it was sometimes at his lack of abilities at pool as well my own. I challenged him to a rematch next weekend, Master said he could make it even more interesting... but then a Covid Delta case was discovered in the community. That grew to hundreds within weeks, so our rematch was postponed.

Until now.

Master's challenge was 5 games, on a blue table. Every game I win, I get $100. Every game Master wins, Master gets one item of my clothing. But there was no way we could play this at the Ballroom, it's a wide open space and even if it were quiet, every table is visible from the bar. So Master said it will have to be at the strip club. They have a few blue tables, and the patrons won't be surprised to see a half-naked girl. To be fairer, I could wear underwear, but my heels didn't count. Master said if any spectators wanted to add to his $100 wager, they can, but that might come at a bonus penalty for me if I lose.

When we arrived around 9ish, the club was quiet, at least for a Saturday night. Covid restrictions limit the number of patrons to 50. I think it's worth mentioning that plenty of women also come to the club too, not a lot, but it's not unusual for women to enter the strip club. We scanned in and went up to the pool tables. There was a few guys up by the pool tables, but thankfully a table was available. The club's pool area was very different to the Ballroom. Where the Ballroom was softly lit, with lights above each table, the club has harsh magenta and blue lights to create that night club look - even where the pool tables are.

I thought about how I could report on the game, I can't remember details like how many balls we sunk each round or anything, but that would be boring for you to read about anyway. So, I've just listed the 5 rounds below, and added my best recollection of each round.

ROUND 1 $100 : My Dress
Our first round started innocently enough. I brought my A game and spent time lining up the perfect shot.

Round 1 Winner: Me

ROUND 2 $100+20 : My Dress
Master called my win "beginners luck". When Master gave me my $100 winnings, we attracted the attention of another table. One familiar patron asked me what our stakes were, and when I told him it was money against my clothes, he opted to put in $20 which I appreciated

Round 2 Winner: Master

ROUND 3 $100+50 : My Bra
I screwed up because I suck, Master was able to take advantage and won round 2. Stupid mistakes cost me my dress, which I chucked onto the spare table. I had to continue to play the next rounds in only my underwear. The others were watching our game now and I felt more self conscious. We had another patron wanting in on the game, he put in $50 which I graciously thanked him for. He hoped I'd lose, but not because he was worried about losing the money. I showed him though.

Round 3 Winner: Me

ROUND 4 $100+100 : My Bra
Proving my first win wasn't just a fluke, I was able to beat Master a second time and keep my bra on a little longer. Master and the others were looking nervous because I had won 2 games and collected $150 from the losers. Master said if I lose there will definitely be a penalty to put me in my place. Our game had gathered the attention of a lot of the patrons who were curious to know why I was playing pool in underwear and if I was dancing tonight later.

Round 4 Winner: Master

ROUND 5 $100+150 : My Briefs
Master's second win meant I had to remove my bra for the 5th game. It wasn't the nudity that was humiliating for me, it was the banter and the defeat in front of the others, who were all wanting to see me lose. I was angry with myself for losing again and Master was getting smug and the other guys just encouraged him. They did put their money where their mouths were though and there was quite a bit on the line.

Round 5 (and over all) Winner: Master

Master was relieved he won, I removed my briefs and put them on the spare table with the rest of my clothes. Master said the penalty would be high to match the extra money and teach me a lesson that Master should always win. They decided I should pose nude on the pool table. I sat on the bumper of the spare table while the others watched. Master told me to lay back across the table and as Chris Hipkins said "Spread your legs". The others watched as Master pulled me back across the table. He lined up one more photo to share on Snapchat (and Getdare) that cut my face out (wouldn't want to scare you all with my ugly mug )

Penalty: Table pose for Snapchat.

I'm sorry, I thought this report would be better and I'm not happy with how I've done it. I feel like I can do better but I wanted to update you as soon as possible, while the events are still fresh in my tiny fucktoy mind. I wanted to share how it felt in the moment and I feel like I failed to do that. I hope you still found my report somewhat interesting.

I pleaded with Master to help me with my report. He has sent me this, which I am posting unedited. Thank you Sir.

The Fucktoy aka SilverBlue asked for me to help her out with a report. I’m not used to doing other people’s homework. I read over her report and I can’t see much to add. Fucktoy complied with my dress code, a short revealing mini dress that showed cleavage and her great long legs. Fucktoy also wore heels, which look good on her, very feminine and sexy and give her that sultry walk. I was tempted to make her give away all her casual footwear but she begged to keep flat canvas shoes for walking. She’s a convincing little begger and I’m a sucker for those eyes.
I digress, fucktoy played the first game of billiards surprisingly well and caught me off guard. The second game went my way and she was a sore loser. She took her dress off but hurled it across the room. Maybe she was just trying to grab the attention of the half-dozen other men playing billiards and at the bar. Either way it worked, she got all eyes on her.
Fucktoy lost another game and I ordered her to remove her bra. Probably giving every man in the area an instant boner. She complains but she likes the attention. She was distracting me from the game with her nakedness and that is how she got away with winning another game. She talked smack so I had to correct her. The fucktoy would be naked on that table before the night was over.
Final game, she lost, removed her knickers and was completely nude for her audience. They got a better show than the dancers were giving, but I’m biased towards my Fucktoy. I lifted her up and her perched on the billiard table then ordered her to spread eagle over the table, legs wide for the gentlemen at the bar to see their prize pussy presented to them. I’d bet another $100 that every one of them would have fucked her right there if they could. I had to capture the moment but respected her rules and only took pictures with her phone. I just happened to share one to her snapchat story – my bad.
Is there anything else I missed? Otherwise go ahead and post this.

I received a couple of questions:

how did it feel being completely naked on the table?
Be careful with bare skin on felt, it's rough. Uh, the pose was revealing and that type of exposure is more than a dancer would typically do. Yep, I felt self-conscious and exposed and a little horny.

How many people watched you nude?
Master, the bar staff (all women) and 8 others who came for pool and stayed for the pussy.

Did they take any pictures?
There's a no pictures rule at the club.

Have a wonderful day.
Views 1629 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    No reason to feel sorry. We are all human and have our down phases. This is a great share, intimate and hot as hell.

Thanks for sharing. You are a great inspiration.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for the share and it was a good report, nothing to be ashamed of. By the way I agree with your Master, you look great in heels.
  3. Old Comment
    This was a good report to go with the great photo. Thank you
  4. Old Comment
    Nothing for us to complain about here and nothing for you to be sorry about. Always appreciate reading about what you've been up to. Hope you're feeling a bit more yourself and stop being so hard on yourself. (Easier said than done, I know).
  5. Old Comment
    What a wonderful experience
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    No reason to feel sorry. We are all human and have our down phases. This is a great share, intimate and hot as hell.

Thanks for sharing. You are a great inspiration.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    Thanks for the share and it was a good report, nothing to be ashamed of. By the way I agree with your Master, you look great in heels.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LochyG View Comment
    This was a good report to go with the great photo. Thank you
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Comment
    Nothing for us to complain about here and nothing for you to be sorry about. Always appreciate reading about what you've been up to. Hope you're feeling a bit more yourself and stop being so hard on yourself. (Easier said than done, I know).
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manarus View Comment
    What a wonderful experience
    Thank you all,
    I truly appreciate the kind words of support, it's what keeps me going. I got some awesome new trail runners with my money today and they're super comfortable.
    xoxo.
  7. Old Comment
    I'm glad you keep sharing those blogs with us.
    And as some others said above, don't feel sorry, we're all humans, having some delay happens
  8. Old Comment
    Loved the report and the photo to match!! Keep it up girl!
  9. Old Comment
    Your reports are always lovely. And, while you might have felt this one was short (given how long your others have been), sometimes the activity just doesn't lend itself to the length you typically achieve.