Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Favorite Toy

Posted 06-28-2021 at 10:16 AM by lola.fox
Updated 06-28-2021 at 12:20 PM by lola.fox

I flick through your closet admiring all of the outfits that you’ve collected over the past year. The dainty black latex maid outfit with the cream colored bow and collar, the precious puppy-suit adorned with an adorable mask with curled ears and a snout - even the custom suits you’ve gotten tailored to fit just so in wine and burgundy. As tempting as they all are, I know exactly what I’m looking for. I carefully choose my favorite, the sleek black PVC catsuit. The glossy shine of the wet-look finish nearly makes my mouth water. If I’m not careful, I won’t only be dripping wet but I’ll be drooling too. I do a bit more searching and find exactly what I’m looking for. A set of black leather arm-binders, sky-high 5” black lace-up leather knee high boots, and a polished black enclosure hood with a detachable blindfold and gag. I lay everything neatly on your bed, the contrast stark against your crisp white sheets, ensuring this will definitely be the first thing you see once you get out of your shower.

When I hear the water turn off I’m already seated in the corner having gotten dolled up myself. I’m wearing a sheer, black mesh long sleeve body suit under a strappy black leather body harness and garter set. My black suede thigh high heeled boots fit snugly over delicate lace stockings. My long hair is back in a low ponytail and my makeup is light and bare. You’re very lucky I look good in your favorite color. I smirk as I see you hesitate in the doorway in just your towel. I was supposed to just lay out your suit for dinner, but I had decided I had something much more delectable for us to devour instead. After I catch your eye, I nod to your outfit and tell you to put it on, watching you take great care to slip on each piece slowly and steadily. Once your suit is zipped up and your boots are laced, I slide behind you and slip my hands up your waist and chest until they rest on your neck. My right hand slides up slightly further and caresses your jaw, letting it rub your faint stubble knowing it’ll likely be covered by your mask for the rest of the evening. I turn and get the enclosure hood off of the bed and slide it over your face stopping just above your mouth. I give you one gentle, but hungry kiss parting your lips with mine, leaving the taste of my clear vanilla flavored gloss on your soft wet mouth. It won’t be the only taste you’ll get of me tonight. I finish pulling it down the rest of the way and affix a small, thin leather collar to your neck. I love the jingling sound of the tags you proudly wear; “Sweet Little Lamb” and “Lola’s Favorite Toy” stamped on cold, clean silver. I make sure to lock the collar on you tightly, symbolizing that you’re safe, sound and mine. Finally we have just a couple finishing touches to add - your blindfold and your mouth cover.

I’ve decided while I lace up your arm-binders, I’d like some entertainment. I guide you to the bed and gently push you onto your back. I take your metal chastity cage and slowly unzip the front of your suit and watch your hard cock spring out. You poor thing, you’re not going to be used just yet. I hear you catch your breath as my fingers brush your thighs and then hear you lightly moan as you feel the cold steel from the cage surround you just a little too tightly. I grab my Hitachi, press it into your inner thighs just under your cage and bind your legs tightly so the wand doesn’t move. I help you back up for a moment and then guide you to your knees on the floor, placing a chair in front of you for you to lean forward onto while I do your bindings. Once your arms are loosely in the leather, I turn on the vibrator and hear you gasp. I slowly tie the laces all the way up your forearms, pausing when you squirm too much, telling you we’ll stop and wait until you sit still. You manage to compose yourself even though you’re very audibly whining, and I finish binding together your lean biceps, undo the rope and turn the wand off. Even though it took less than ten minutes, your twitching cock left quite the puddle of precum on the stone floor. I know who’ll be cleaning that up later.

Now that you’re in exactly the position I’d imagined, I sit on the chair in front of you, clip a leash to your collar and uncover your mouth. You feel me press my heels into your shoulders as I slowly spread my legs in front of you and pull you forward with the lead. When I ask you if you’re ready to eat, you eagerly open your mouth and stick out your tongue - the perfect little pet. I pull the bottom of my bodysuit to the side and your hot wet mouth presses itself onto me, your tongue lapping away until you find my clit. My heels dig into your skin a bit more and you take that as a good sign and start taking my clit into your mouth, gently sucking on it and bobbing your head up and down. You can feel my wetness drip down your cheeks and slide onto your suit as I pull your leash tighter and tighter to me. Despite my shaking thighs I slide one leg down your chest and push my heel into it, slowly pushing you onto your back on the floor.

I grab the Hitachi and a small black crop and squat just over your face and bring myself to an edge, letting you feel every drop but not get a single taste yourself. You know you have to beg for it so you do - “Alsjeblieft prinses, ik heb honger naar je poesje.” Since you were such a good boy to remember to say it in Dutch for me, I allow it and sit directly on your pretty face, hearing you gasp for breath as I slide back and forth on your now slick catsuit. Anytime you start to slow down I quickly and sharply slap your caged cock with my crop to get your attention. It’s not long before you make me cum for the first time feeling every shudder and shake, and I prop myself up on my knees and hover over your face to give you a moment to catch your breath. I reach over for some oil and coat my hands in it, making sure to firmly cup and squeeze your balls as I press the Hitachi to the head of your cage. I bring you to an edge a few times, making sure to hear you begging me to stop and ask you if you’re sure you don’t want to cum in your cage? You must be very desperate for an orgasm right now. But you’re a dutiful little toy and say you’ll only cum when I want you to. You really are the sweetest thing.

I decide to reward you for that and unlock your cage, hearing you sigh with relief. You feel me crawl over your torso to straddle your cock and I hear a sharp intake of breath at the thought of you finally being able to enter my tight, wet cunt. I have other plans though and decide to just slide your well oiled cock between my pussy lips for what feels like an eternity to you. I feel your cock twitching and pulsating and nearing eruption, I feel you getting desperate that you’re going to cum before you even get to slide inside me after waiting for so long. I tell you to say the magic words if you’re yearning for it that badly and with a pleading voice you say “Laat me je alsjeblieft neuken, Prinses”. Adorable, as always. If that’s what you want darling, that’s what you get.

I stop teasing you and get up and make my way to the other side of the room to grab something as you wonder what it could be. My clicking heels come to a stop on both sides of your head as you feel several large wet drops drip from above on your your chest and face. You’re thoroughly confused until you feel me strap a dildo gag onto your face and feel me slide the lubed cock into my wanting pussy. Several minutes worth of bucking later, I ride your face until I cum, your head smacking slightly painfully against the floor as you think to yourself that this wasn’t how you imagined our first face-fucking session to go. You definitely imagined me on my knees while you held a fistful of my hair and rammed your cock into the back of my throat, coating my insides with your hot sticky cum. You groan and writhe on the floor as you feel me get to my feet, desperate for your cock to get some attention. I undo the gag and you gulp down cool, cleansing fresh air as I help you get to your feet and stand you up with your back pressed to the wall. I press the backside of my body firmly against you and sway my hips so that my ass slowly and gently brushes up against your hard twitching cock. I bend over in front of you and put your cock between my wet thighs, covered in my own cum and lube, and slide you back and for between them until you’re panting. You whisper one single “Please”, and I can not only tell how desperate you are but I also badly I crave your throbbing cock inside of me. I slowly guide you and hear you gasp as you squeeze yourself into me. I start slowly thrusting my hips back onto you teasingly, but am loving being filled by you so I grip the couch in front of me and pick up the pace, desperately driving my hips into yours until you whimper that you’re about to cum mere seconds before I’m about to. I tell you to hold off until you feel me twitch around your cock and you manage to do just so - my pulsating pussy pushing you into a deep releasing orgasm.

I let you stay inside of me for a moment, your head drooping heavily over my shoulder with contentment. You’re spent but you still have a job to do. I turn around, undo your blindfold and give you a quick sweet kiss before pulling on your leash and guiding your knees. I part my legs and you lap up our cum dripping down my thighs and out of my cunt until you’ve gotten every last drop. You really are such a good boy. I bend down and kneel on the floor next to you to undo your arm bindings, take off your mask and unlace your boots for you. I help strip you out of your suit and stand next to you, taking your head into my hands, lifting your chin up to look you in the eyes and tell you you’ve done such a good job being my favorite little toy. All you have to do now is crawl over to the mess you made on the floor earlier and clean up, and then you can join me in a hot, steaming shower.
Posted in Fantasies
Views 710 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You have some very very fun fantasies. That was an amazing read! Thanks for sharing it!
  2. Old Comment
    A brilliant story
  3. Old Comment
    @bluedieblub @andom4444 thank you so much!! xx
  4. Old Comment
    Hiiii!

This is written so well. Very hot, I really enjoyed it. (And I don't usually enjoy stories with female dommes!)
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Hiiii!

This is written so well. Very hot, I really enjoyed it. (And I don't usually enjoy stories with female dommes!)
    long time no see!! i missed you <3 thank you so much!!
  6. Old Comment
    I really enjoyed this, thank you. Particularly liked the cues of switchiness, power play and defied expectations, giving more depth and intrigue than a purely femdom story, which I don't usually go for, either.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    I really enjoyed this, thank you. Particularly liked the cues of switchiness, power play and defied expectations, giving more depth and intrigue than a purely femdom story, which I don't usually go for, either.
    thank you!! i haven't read it since i wrote it and had someone else edit it for me so i'm too scared to go back to see what the switchy cues were in particular
  8. Old Comment
    This was a fantastic read. I am so glad to see you back and more active, I have missed your presence around here.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    This was a fantastic read. I am so glad to see you back and more active, I have missed your presence around here.
    aw thank you so much!!