Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 3.71 average.

Trigger update

Posted 11-02-2014 at 06:17 PM by Butterfly
Updated 11-20-2020 at 11:32 PM by Butterfly

Awhile ago, I wrote a blog about Asslvr and I attempting to use a word or phrase in order to make me cum. Since I wrote that blog post, I think there was only 3-4 times that I have cum without hearing my trigger.

When we first started exploring the trigger, we did a meditation session where I focused on just breathing and listening to Asslvr's voice. We found that even that early, him saying the trigger word allowed me to get far more excited when being stimulated, than when I wasn't.

A lot has been going on in my life recently, and although we had planned to spend more time on this, we have not had a lot of time to focus on building the training that is required in order to train my brain to respond to only the trigger.

However, we have been realizing that the months of dedication we have put into making sure that I only cum when I hear the trigger, have slowly been paying off.

We first realized how much it was working when we were together on our trip. Asslvr was using his mouth to make me cum. He had to stop in order to say the trigger word, and even though he had stopped touching, just hearing the words caused my muscles to tighten. It wasn't enough to consider it an orgasm, but all I needed was the light brush of his tongue and I was cumming.

More recently, during Jeff's custom edge, we realized that even if I was not quite on edge, just hearing the trigger word was able to make me cum.

And then today ...

I know we have shared with a few of you, that this is a special week for us. We have decided to switch for the week. This means that I don't have any of my normal rules and therefore I am allowed to cum whenever I want to.

As soon as the clock struck midnight, and I was officially in charge, I started to tease Asslvr by touching myself. I was getting closer and closer and soon I was edging. I continued touching, having every intention to allow myself to cum right away, just to tease him, but I couldn't.

It is hard to explain ... and I don't fully understand it myself ... but my muscles were tensed, holding off an edge. I am used to holding it until Asslvr says my trigger word, squirming and whimpering until he finally says it. And then when he does, it is as if my muscles release in order to start contracting as I orgasm.

This time, as hard as I tried, I wasn't able to release my muscles without hearing those words. Since I had only used my fingers that time, I thought maybe I was self consciously holding back, so later I tried again with my large pink vibe. The same vibe that had me begging for release yesterday. Again the same thing happened.

I tried hard, keeping myself on the edge longer than ever before, and I just couldn't do it. I had to ask Asslvr to just say the words for me so I could cum ...

I am surprised and shocked and happy but a little scared at the same time. I never expected it to work like that ... WOW!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Better make him send you your trigger so you can listen to it as much as you want this week!
  2. Old Comment
    Ahhhh, that was wonderful to read, what an accomplishment for you both!
    Shadow is right! Get a recording of it!
  3. Old Comment
    I looove trigger words! And you're right, it is scary! But if you do it with care, it can be a magnificent thing.
  4. Old Comment
    I was as amazed as she was that she couldn't cum.. I was happy to say her trigger for her, but she has since proved she can cum with out hearing her trigger.... although it took her magic wand on high for longer than I have heard her last ever..

Oh and I recorded her trigger for her a long time ago, and I am going to be sending her an upgraded version soon
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you everybody

As Asslvr mentioned, I do have a copy of the trigger that I can listen to anytime I want (this week anyways). But the outcome still surprises me.

I was able to finally cum while using the wand, although it took me soooo long. I have never lasted so long with the wand before. I was getting so frustrated and I didn't think it would happen but it did and it was amazing, but afterwards I felt like I was missing something. The truth is, I like the trigger, I like knowing that my Dom has that power over me with just his words. It is an incredible feeling. I don't want to ever cum without my trigger again.
  6. Old Comment
    Yep, that's what I meant with handling it with care. Good to hear there's a recording of the trigger word, in case of emergencies. Well done, you two!
  7. Old Comment
    Does "In case of emergencies" mean when Asslvr is being mean and teasing me to death and I am sure I am going to die if I don't cum?