Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Erotic Writing - Sharing my first story

Posted 08-17-2014 at 06:26 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:49 AM by Butterfly

I have always enjoyed writing. When I was in elementary school, I would write short stories for the kids that I babysat. In high school, I loved English class and started to write some poetry.

Earlier this year, I decided that I wanted to try and write some erotic fiction. I was very intimidated at first, but I loved the thought of turning somebody on through my words alone.

It also helped me gain some confidence when it came to talking about sex, and using certain sexual terms. There are certain things I am able to say in my short stories, that I have never been able to say in a written conversation, blog post or out loud.

So, I have decided it is time for the next step in my confidence building, and I want to share one of my stories with the getdare world. So ... here it is.

No pressure to read it, but if you decide to, I would love to hear some feedback since I haven't really shared my writing with anybody other than a handful of people, and I am always looking for ways to improve.
Views 713 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sweetie, I am soooo proud of you for sharing your story. You know how much I love all of them, and I'm sure others here will love them as well.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you so much Sir. It took so much courage, but I like making you proud.
  3. Old Comment
    I really loved your story!!!! I couldn't put it down, and I can't wait to read what is next! I have a nonfiction story that is eerily similar too. *blushes*
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you Happy. You do? I would love to hear/read it.
  5. Old Comment
    We should chat sometime and I will tell you!!
  6. Old Comment
    @Happyme - Yes please. I would love to chat. Send me a pm sometime if you want to talk on kik or skype.