Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

What is going to happen in 2010 NBA Free Agency

Posted 06-30-2010 at 05:32 PM by Manbearpig

The following article is based slowly on my own speculation and what I have researched. I could be totally wrong on all of this. And if I am, I could care less. I know not a lot of people are reading this, and once again, I don't care. This is for my pure entertainment. So without further ado, my rankings of teams, from worst to best, on how they are going to do.

Unranked: Boston Celtics- Paul Pierce opts out today. If he resigns, then no big deal. If he doesn't, then uh-oh. But they should be fine, so they will remain unranked.

Unranked: Atlanta Hawks- They might resign Joe Johnson, but at max money that would be a stupid deal.

Unranked: Dallas Mavs- They will most likely resign Dirk. They want to pull off a sign and trade and Dallas remains a possibility, especially since it is his hometown, but I think Chicago and Miami remain top possibilities.

Los Angeles Clippers- Nice team, nice area, but second team in their city. They have a bad coach (regardless of who they hire) and a bad owner. Therefore they are the worst ranked

5. Cleveland Cavs- Even if they resign Lebron, they will remain in bad shape. They would have to get past Boston, Orlando and possibly Chicago and Miami depending on what happens. If they lose their star player, they will be left with nothing. This, in my opinion, is not an ideal situation. Personally, I don't think they will get Lebron.

4. New York Knicks- They have nothing left. They have a chance to get a nice player. But they were the first team to enter the Lebron sweepstakes, and most likely that won't happen. They could fall into last if they put all their eggs into the Lebron basket and fail and players go elsewhere. But I think regardless this could be a huge disappointment.

3. New Jersey Nets- This is a stretch. But regardless they have a creepy Russian owner and Jay-Z. They have a really good young roster. Even if they lose here, they still have developing players so they didn't put all their eggs in one basket. In my opinion, the number 2 option for Lebron.

2. Chicago Bulls- This is where I think Lebron goes. I know I am being a little biased, but it makes the most sense. They have a great young roster, and I think they will get players. But if they strikeout on Lebron, it won't be a top tier players so this is why they are not number 1.

1. Miami Heat- I think they will add 2 top players. I don't see Lebron going there but I can never be sure. They will most likely resign Dwayne Wade, and I think they are the front runners for Bosh. If not, then A'Mare looks nice. If they get Lebron however, then this will be the number one team and all the rest will be losers, but I really don't see that happening. It doesn't mean they will be title contenders, especially if Lebron goes to Chicago. But most likely, they have the most to gain.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments