Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
  1. Old Comment

Negotiation 101

This is great, thanks for taking the time to put it together.

-Alexis
  2. Old Comment

Negotiation 101

I really like this layout!

Negotiations are so important!!!!!!!

A few extra mins taking negotiations seriously will truly make a difference.
  3. Old Comment

Negotiation 101

Well done, Techiegirl, very nicely put and very informative! Everyone should read this.
    Posted 09-19-2017 at 01:32 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  4. Old Comment

The R Word

Brave and Courageous Writing

Wow. Just wow. Every word you use, and the way you use each one, makes the story, the images, the feelings and emotions, the conflict, so powerful.

This is where the author writes with her heart and soul, and the reader can only read in awe.

It's not the kind of writing where a reader comes back to the author and asks questions, or second guesses the author, or can even offer feedback, almost an act of presumption that makes it appear he knows more than she.

Wow.
  5. Old Comment

The R Word

Interesting read, sad and lucky at the same time. Regarding the question, I am not sure what your insecurity is about. I'd ask, regardless of the word, if it was or exactly wasn't, what does it mean to you? I imagine you want to separate your darker past from that more recent past for obvious reasons. It's a big wound and you want to heal, not to burst open again. You have my total sympathy.

My take away is, again, that assuming anything as given is one of the worst mistakes, not only in the context of sexual consent, personal preferences, but also at work and in any relationships. And everyone does it again and again, including me. Speaking something out or up is quite a struggle most of the times, the more important it is to do so.

I wish you strength and many arms to comfort you to gain and regain it, to heal the big wounds.

Take care
  6. Old Comment

How Far We've Come

You're awesome Techie<3333
  7. Old Comment

How Far We've Come

I am so proud of you Techie for making it so far! It really is too bad no one caught you or noticed to stop you and show that they cared.
  8. Old Comment

Look At Me

to be able to accept yourself in the here and now is a challenge that you will face through out your life until you realise that its you that matters but we are taught by others and influenced by media that how we look is the single most important thing. If you look good you will attract the right kind of mate, if you look bad you will get whatever is left. what others don't get is that, what is left is sometimes exactly what you are looking for; someone who doesn't judge you on how you look but how you sound, how you kiss, how you love... in terms of a sub of course it becomes harder because not only do you have all the above you have the extra pressure of being the right sub for your master. not only am I pretty enough but am I obedient enough to not doubt everything that is asked of me and when he she takes into a place that you have never been, are you going to be the sub that really wants to go there or will you let them down.
    So much stress.
    You are enjoying playing on line. The pressure there is eased because (I assume) you are not perhaps on camera and so when you zone out all your imperfections no longer matter. Stay on line and keep exploring and keep asking and maybe one day you will find you have the confidence to say this is me, I am kinky and naked and comfortable with my body .... and I hope you find it because it will be beautiful
  9. Old Comment

My First

That was beautiful , a nicely done scene with people who knew how to play, the hammer must have left some fun bruises to .. purdy bruises
  10. Old Comment

I'm Swooning

The appeal of mystery dangerous men to me is quite obvious .. most of us men folk are paper thin or transparent and so not a threat or mystery at all , we are simple creatures for the most part so finding one with real depth and complexity is rare, and im sure you will find your hair blowing in the wind man of mystery soon
  11. Old Comment

Look At Me

Self reflection and analysis of our kinks and motivations is an art so rare its whispered about like a legend, keep investigating yourself and your kinks as it will make you stronger.
  12. Old Comment

A Series of Kinky Events

Primal is still a new one on me but the effects and attitudes well known, the avatar of your animal can do more than you yourself can so it can be a powerful tool to rid you of those pesky demons , nice writing.
  13. Old Comment

A Series of Kinky Events

this is not only very "primal" (and useful to handle the deamons in life), but also very hot to think of as a play in real life. Although I have the feeling I'd need to get you a muzzle in order to prevent biting incidents! ;-)
  14. Old Comment

I'm Swooning

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    OK...

I guess i am slightly dangerous.
    Does that make me handsome?
    But of course! You are the most handsome and dangerous of all
  15. Old Comment

I'm Swooning

OK...

I guess i am slightly dangerous.
    Does that make me handsome?
  16. Old Comment

My Humanity

The messages from random people are bad enough but usually easily ignored ... however the friends who end up using you, that is the worst I have been in this situations a couple times. Both as a dom and a sub. I am very selective who I play with. But sometimes I am too nice to say that, especially if I truly like the person.
  17. Old Comment

My Humanity

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Viking_Guy View Comment
    Interesting. I've so far just viewed those people as stupid, assuming that everyone would want to dom them.
    Oh for sure, but I'm talking more about the people who aren't publicly called out on it. The friend who just kind of weasels their way into it and guilts someone into being their dom
  18. Old Comment

My Humanity

Interesting. I've so far just viewed those people as stupid, assuming that everyone would want to dom them.
  19. Old Comment

My First

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    "Yeah, she's done."

Tell me when I can breath again - because you just walked away with my breath.
    Oh wow, thank you so much! It was an incredible scene and he always would say that when we played. I usually hit subspace hard enough that I couldn't really safeword, so he'd just pull my hair. If I fought then he could keep going, if not then I was out
  20. Old Comment

My First

"Yeah, she's done."

Tell me when I can breath again - because you just walked away with my breath.
  21. Old Comment

My First

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Viking_Guy View Comment
    Very interesting read. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.
    I did, yes. It was a little while back, but it was my first in person scene, so I'll never forget it

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir stefan View Comment
    Wow... You write good.
    An intense scene. I can feel it. Your great!
    Thank you (not sure if you're being sarcastic). I just had the scene stuck in my head lately so I figured I'd write it down
  22. Old Comment

My First

Wow... You write good.
    An intense scene. I can feel it. Your great!
  23. Old Comment

The Line We Walk

I loved reading this post!
    From someone who has experienced an abusive relationship, this post struck home.

I generally stay away from the chat room and the threads on this website due to the rampant amount of verbal abuse and the entitled pricks on here. (I'm not calling you all pricks!) I stick to writing blogs because I don't want to get messed up in some of the filth on this website.

Everything you speak of is spot on and I enjoyed reading it!
    Posted 12-11-2016 at 01:13 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  24. Old Comment

My First

Very interesting read. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.
  25. Old Comment

The Line We Walk

Extremely well said.
    It happens in rl.
    It happens online.
    It happens on gd.
    It happens clear and visible on gd.

And it's very difficult to help when one sees it happening. Still i can only say, helping when one sees it happening is a good thing. Anybody in that situation can use a real sincere friend to talk with.
    Dont help if you do not feel like it, but dont withold because you think its "strange".