Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

My goals for 2019

Posted 12-31-2018 at 09:08 PM by CSasha

New year, time to look back and think about what to do with my life this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Cassandra:My goals for 2018
I want to further improve at work, keep on doing more family stem therapy sessions, and more guided meditations, since they do me good.

I also want to keep on spending more time with my family and friends.

Sort of, I need to figure out my priorities.

Kink not to forget, I hope I will finish my deepthroats from my thread quick enough. Because I am already eager to start new threads. It was hot to get adds by other people, but it's difficult to work them off in a good speed. I am willing to set up adding threads for more other people.

But I want to learn to say 'no' earlier and more easily where it's most appropriate. I tend to burden myself with to many projects.
I did far fewer meditations than I wanted to do. Besides that, I did a few more shock therapy in form of the family stem therapy. I also scheduled a session with a new coach in a city on the other side of the country. I was impressed by the videos he put out. So that's something I am going to continue. Mediations, I have to see how much I will be up to it.

For sure, I made out I have hard times to really open up as true friendships and relationships require. I am working on it though. I think I have spend more time with friends and family but I still need to take good attention to keep that up and improve it.

Career-wise, I did a little step up, but I have to aquire a new job again after my project and work place has been canceled. I'd like to keep myself on the level and become good at it. Though, I might step out of my current industry for a while just to see how it is in another.

Kink-wise, deepthroats worked off, and now I only got a much lower amount to complete. My learning is, to possibly do shorter threads with lower amounts, but variations every time, so it keeps being fresh.

I am sure I learned to say 'no' more often and easily though I still can improve. Same for the number of projects on my schedule.
Views 4511 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great you are setting new resolutions. I hope everything will be well for you.

Good luck and a happy new year
  2. Old Comment
    Good luck with your new resolutions and happy new year!