Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Absence

Posted 08-25-2018 at 10:31 PM by D00M

Just a quick one to explain my absence.

I've been gone a while and it's mostly due to my mother's sudden death. It came as a huge shock and I don't think I will ever get over it.

I decided it would be best to move back home to be closer to my sister and brothers. I also sort of had a mid-life crisis, had a breakdown, changed my career and got multiple tattoos. Note to self - Alcohol and tattoo shops do not mix! During all the chaos I did manage to acquire two puppies,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sending keys, be warned and have fun

Posted 08-25-2018 at 05:54 AM by Pariahterror

A few days ago it happened. I was dares to send a key to myself. This would mean I wouldn't be able to unlock myself for that period. I was allowed to not follow my edging rule and send them.

Thus the next day I bought some envelopes and stamps. I took me a few times to write my address neat enough for myself. I put the key in the envelope and put it in the mail.

My reserve...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

The pros and cons of being in a three person dynamic.

Posted 08-25-2018 at 05:41 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

After Butterfly and I tied on the vs thread we did a little while ago, this was the blog topic she gave me. It's taken me a while to get to it but finally here it is!

As a Domme:

The pros:

~Shared responsibility.
If either of us has other things going on or need to be absent or are sick, busy etc we can let the other one know and plan accordingly. It means that Jaro isn't left to his own devices if one of us can't be around.

~One of us...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized