Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My Mental Health and D/s

Posted 07-23-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Since my mental health was recently mentioned by a concerned member of this community, I thought I would write this blog to help alleviate any concerns, and maybe shed some light on my mental health and how it effects my D/s relationships.

I am a fairly open person. I have over 320 blogs posted on getDare and they range from kinky reports to romantic/sweet love notes to my husband/Dom. It includes tales of my little adventures, and lists of toys and tasks that I want to do. You can read
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

A cumming worm predicament

Posted 07-23-2018 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-23-2018 at 11:01 AM by Butterfly

Denial
Jaro has been in denial for over 70 days currently. It is a new record for him and Icemaiden and I are so so proud of him. There is no way that I could imagine being in his position, and I really do think he is the best, and most loyal sub that a Domme could ask for.

We love to tease our worm. We love to tell him that he can't cum until Christmas, but as much as that thought excites us, he really does deserve the occasional release.

On Sunday, Jaro had finally
A Butterfly Princess <3