Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Public Peeing in the park

Posted 07-21-2020 at 11:33 AM by ClaireScott

Hey, it’s been awhile. Life got in the way, but i’ve Missed this place and all the thrills. I decided to start off again with a dare I saw from @matdoc. The dare was:

“Drink 3 glasses of water and 3 cups of coffee or tea or the like before you go to the park. Only start when you already feel your full bladder. When you cannot hold it anymore, pee in the park finding a corner not fully exposed. After peeing, clean yourself and keep your panties down, then rub yourself to a nice orgams in squatting position.”

I decided that a Sunday morning would be best as there would not be many people and a reduced risk of being caught. I drank 3 glasses of water as instructed and then 3 mugs of tea before starting. It didn’t take long for my bladder to start feeling full. To add to the thrill, I wore a yellow sundress with no bra, and just a thong.

I carefully brisk walked myself to the park so my bladder wouldn’t hurt, and walked to a spot in the park I knew of. It was a 15 min walk in total from my apartment. The spot was a narrow path off the main trail which led to an abandoned hut.

By the time I got to the intended spot, I was quite desperate to pee (I wouldn’t have been able to stand still). The main trail was still visible through the thick shrubbery and was about 40 feet away from where I was, and I decided it was good enough. At this point, some pee had started to leak out and I was in pain trying to hold it.

I pulled my dress up as high as I could and fumbled to pull down my thong and squat at the same time. I couldn’t pull the thong down properly in time so as my pee exploded out of me like a gushing river with me still standing and the thong around my thighs. My pee was running down my legs, spraying over my panties and the all over the ground beneath me. I moaned in relief as I felt my bladder start to shrink and the pressure inside fade. If you’ve never tried aiming your gushing stream of pee while holding up a dress and holding your panties down, let me tell you it is fucking hard!

Once the stream of pee subsided and my aching bladder relieved, my thong was pretty soaked as I ended up peeing over it (as the pee slowly stopped). My legs and sandals were covered in pee. I carefully removed the thong, and moved to squat to finish off the dare.

If you read my last blog, I wasn’t able to complete the dare as could masturbate to completion in public. This time there was no one around so I felt safer. I rubbed myself spreading my pussy so I could feel the fresh air against it.

I rubbed my clit and periodically inserted a finger into my pussy, soaked in pee and my juices. I felt the rush build up, and though I gasped and mossed a little, I came to orgasm quietly. I left the thong in the bush as I hate putting cold wet clothing on and walked home feeling my pee drying on my legs. I stopped at a restroom to wash my hands, but waited until I got home to wash myself off.

Thanks @matdoc for the idea. If anyone has some interesting dares, please send them my way! Thanks for reading!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2225 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very hot, excellent dare and excellent report!
  2. Old Comment
    Wow. Nice report. Loved reading it!
    Also like thst you described your outfit
  3. Old Comment
    Good job on masturbating to completion this time.
  4. Old Comment
    i went to a box store yesterday, had my clitty taped back. i was dressed in my pink thong, shorty shorts, sandles, some red lipstick and a tee shirt. i already had to pee real bad, i stopped and purchased a 2 large bottle of water and walked through the store drinking so i would have to pee even more. i purchased a few items and walked out of the store. i had parked at the back of the parking lot on purpose so i would have a long walk. i removed my sandles and as i started walking i started peeing. i felt so good to finally relieve myself as i was walking slowly until i reached my truck. i stood there for a minute until I was finished which was just a few seconds. When i got in my truck i removed my shorts and panties then sucked my urine out of my panties and put on my spare pair panties and shorts and drove home. Try that one.
    Posted 01-12-2021 at 03:51 PM by Sissykimberly56 Sissykimberly56 is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Thanks for the idea
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sissykimberly56 View Comment
    i went to a box store yesterday, had my clitty taped back. i was dressed in my pink thong, shorty shorts, sandles, some red lipstick and a tee shirt. i already had to pee real bad, i stopped and purchased a 2 large bottle of water and walked through the store drinking so i would have to pee even more. i purchased a few items and walked out of the store. i had parked at the back of the parking lot on purpose so i would have a long walk. i removed my sandles and as i started walking i started peeing. i felt so good to finally relieve myself as i was walking slowly until i reached my truck. i stood there for a minute until I was finished which was just a few seconds. When i got in my truck i removed my shorts and panties then sucked my urine out of my panties and put on my spare pair panties and shorts and drove home. Try that one.
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you! If you can think of any dares for me, please do share them!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by subDanni View Comment
    Wow. Nice report. Loved reading it!
    Also like thst you described your outfit