Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

JulieKEames2

Posted 06-29-2014 at 06:06 AM by AnalGirl1

My bound slut Jane,

Here is the rest of the story. I can't wait to hear back how this went.

Spanks and Kisses,
JulieK
___
Julie smiled sweetly at Jane, but her voice now took on a bit of a harsh edge, "I'm so glad you decided to play along. I know how much you enjoyed the last predicament, so I decided to take it to a whole new level with this one. But first you will forgive me a small indulgence. As you know, I did appreciate the sight of your tits in your avatar photo on GD, and I so wanted to enjoy your body before we started." With that, Julie reached her hand inside of Jane's bra, which Jane realized was the only piece of clothing that she was still wearing. Julie softly cupped Jane's tit in her hand and caressing it while she softly brushed her lips against Jane's exposed neck. Julie could feel Jane's nipple getting hard and firm in her hand. She whispered seductively, "Good girl - you will want those nipples good and hard for part of this dare. I'm so glad I could help get you there."

Julie slide her hand out the cup of Jane's bra, then reached up and pulled down the shoulder straps of her bra, pulling the fabric down below the nipples, exposing both breasts. She took a pair of nipple clamps and proceeded to place the first on the stil hard nipple that she had been caressing moments before. She then moved her mouth to Jane's other breast and began to kiss it passionately, her lips lingering over the nipple, before processing to suck on the nipple itself. Julie could feel Jane's nipple getting hard in her mouth, so while she continued to suck on it, she pulled her head back until the now firm nipple popped out of her mouth. She immediately affixed the other nipple clamp to that tit, the chain between the clamps now hanging down on Jane's chest. She commented on the clamps, telling Jane "These are clover clamps sweety. They has an interesting property - the more you pull on them, the tighter they get. They are a BITCH when they get pulled off because it takes so much effort to do that. But don't worry, I don't intend for that to happen - not with this dare."

Julie then walked away from Jane and grabbed a liter bottle of water out of her bag, along with a long string. She tied on end of the string around the neck of the bottle and, after looking around, found something high off the ground that she could loop the string over - a coat hook affixed to the wall. She set the bottle down on the ground below the coat hook, looped the cord of the hook, walked back to Jane and wrapped the cord around her chest, just below her tits. As Julie tied the string around Jane's chest, she made sure that the bottle was actually lifted about 6 inches into the air.

Julie then took out of her bag a what looked like a bundle of sticks, maybe chopsticks or pencils, Jane couldn't tell, but it was about a foot long and no more than an inch around. It had three string attached, the two on each end were about a foot long each, while the one in the center was about three feet long. She walked over to Jane and explained, "Time to change gags sweety. That ball is just too easy to hold onto in your mouth. This one will be a little more of a challenge. I will tie it in place temporarily, but before I leave, I will undo it so that you can drop it when you won't, but I don't think you will want to drop it too soon once you see how it fits into all of this." With that, Julie undid the ball gag and pulled it from Jane's mouth.

"Any last words sweety before I complete the preparations?" Julie asked. Jane just shook her head and opened her mouth to accept the new gag. Instead of immediately placing the gag in Jane's mouth, Julie reached over and gave Jane a very soft, very wet, very passionate kiss. "Just wanted to have one last kiss between us before I started", Julie announced once their mouths separated. With that, Julie place the bundle in Jane's mouth, tying the strings on the ends around Jane's head, the longer string hanging down, between Jane's tits and into her lap. Now Julie grabbed the chain from the nipple clamps and pulled it up tightly against the string that was attached to the bottle, watching Jane's face to see when the pain from the nipple clamps went from intense to unbearable. She eased ever so slightly, explaining "Since you will be this way for a while, I don't want this to get too painful". She tied the chain from the nipple clamps onto the string from the water weight at that point, causing Jane's nipple to be pulled ever so tightly by the water bottle.

Julie then reach out about three feet from where the nipple clamp chain was tied and put a loop in the string. She then took the long string from the bit gag and tied it through the loop in the weighted cord, then pulled it back nearly to Jane. This removed the pull on the nipple clamp chain and the clamps themselves. Julie could hear Jane issue a sigh of relief as the clamps no longer pulled her nipples tightly.

Julie smiled and laughed devilishly, saying "I know that that feel good now, but the relief will be short lived. Here is your other option for punishing those pretty little tits of yours." With that Julie pulled out of her bag two strings, about 2 feet long. On each one was threaded 6 clothespins. Julie proceeded to pinch a piece of Jane's left tit and put a clothespins on it, until all 6 pins from one string were arrayed in a half moon around the outside of the tit. Julie then did the same thing with the right breast using the other set of clothespins. She then took both string and tied them to the loop in the weighted string where the bit gag was attached. There was very little slack left in either of the strings that were attached to the clothespins now pressing into the tender flesh that was Jane's breasts.

JulieK

------------

Julie leaned over and whispered in Jane's ear "Here is how it is going to go. The last thing I am going to do before I undo the strings holding that bit gag in your mouth is to turn on the vibrator in your ass, then I'm going to stick another one, turned on to it's highest setting, into that nice soft pussy of your's. Then I am going to take the crotch rope and make sure that neither one can come out. After those vibrators are turned on, and you are also getting turned on, I will undo the strings holding the bit gag. The question is - how long can you continue to hold that gag in your mouth before one of your orgasms make you scream out and drop it. When you do, first the clothespins will come off rather quickly, like a zipper, but them those pretty tits of your and those nice hard nipples, will get pulled oh so tightly."

Julie paused for a moment to let the scenario sink in before proceeding with her explanation, "Normally if this were a real self-bondage scenario, there would be some sort of release for the key to those nice shiny handcuffs. But since I am here, I can see of of two thing happening. First I will sit here, listening to you squirm and moan, while I play with myself. I might even stick around for a while afterwards to see how long you can hold onto that bit gag. If I am feeling considerate, I might release you myself. The other option is that I will get bored with this scenario and just leave you here like this for your roommates to find. Don't worry - if I do leave you hear, I will leave the key to those cuffs with a note to your roommates, telling them that for freeing you, they are allowed to use you - ass, pussy, or mouth - for one free fuck, during which you can be freed or tied."

With that, Julie knelt down in front of Jane. Her mouth moved to Jane's pussy and her tongue began to explore it. She paused momentarily to explain, "I want to make sure that you are good an moist before I insert you other vibrator." Julie continued to play with Jane's pussy and clit until she heard Jane beginning to moan and could feel Jane's wetness on her lips. With that Julie slid in the second vibrator and immediately turned it on high. She reached behind Jane and turned on the vibrator in her ass as well. Then she pulled the crotch rope tight, trapping both devices inside Jane. Jane could already begin to feel the vibrators making her hot and wet as Julie reached up and undid the strings holding the bit gag in place. "Since I don't want you to know if I left or am still here or if your roommates are going to the the ones holding you hostage, my last present to you is this blindfold". With those words, Julie slipped a blindfold over Jane's eyes and went to sit down and watch.

As she sat down on the couch to watch while Jane started to squirm, she pulled up her skirt and began to play with her own pussy, while remarking casually, "Should we care to wager on who comes first - you or me. I know that I am so hot and wet just looking at you dear. And those moans you are making are turning me on so much. Now remember, you don't want to drop that bit gag too soon!" With that Julie returned to her own self gratification, occasionally looking over to check on Jane....

(While this is a work of fiction, the self-bondage aspects should be quite obvious. The handcuffs are the LAST thing that you put on, after fashioning the nipple / tit elements, getting the vibrators turned on and using the crotch rope to tie everything in place. While I mention a second vibrator, the "wand" style you used for one of the other dares can be substituted for the vibe in your pussy, just use the crotch rope to strap it in place over your pussy. The sign for your roommates along with a spare key is optional. If you get out of this scenario before they return, so much the better, but as you noted in previous posts, they are your fall back release. The release mechanism is your choice, although the key in a frozen bottle of water is my preference.)

My Report is in my next blog post.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 816 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments