Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

GetDare Gangbang thread report

Posted 09-04-2023 at 10:01 AM by KinkyBBW

So I posted a thread requesting people comment to add time to my dildo gangbang; each comment was to specify ass, pussy, mouth, or tits. Each comment with one of those words added 2 minutes of me fucking a dildo with that part of my body. The thread was open for 24 hours.

I ended up with 14 minutes of ass fucking, 10 minutes each of pussy fucking and blowjob, and 4 minutes of titty fucking.

I "warmed up" earlier in the day by binding myself in a kneeling position and giving control of my Lovense flexer and bigger hush to an online play partner. He gave me quite the workout!!! 🥵 I began on my knees, face down ass up, I ended up rolling to my side for a while and onto my back with my knees up near my chest, because the binding would not let me straighten up. I rolled and writhed quite a bit! The session ended up lasting for, not sure but I think around 2 hours and gave me 10 orgasms 🤯!!! I unbound my legs, leaving my rope bra in place, and cleaned my toys.

I took a break to eat and hydrate, then tallied up the results of the thread. I put three suction cup dildos on the walls of my bathroom/shower (I live in a VERY small space) and held one dildo in my hand. I lubed up and got to work on myself.

I started with 2 minutes of just ass fucking, then insterted one of the dildos into my pussy and put the one in front of me in my mouth. I spent the next 4 minutes fucking those three dildos, occasionally gagging on the one in my mouth. Now at the 6 minute mark, I added the titty fucking with the dildo in my hand. This is how I spent the next 4 minutes. The titty fucking with a rope bra on was intense and VERY enjoyable as the girls were squeezed into pretty tight globes and the feeling of the dildo rubbing between them increased the pressure of the binding 🤤

Now at the 10 minute mark, I sadly put down the dildo in my hand but kept going on the other three dildos. I fucked all three for another 2 minutes, which finished out the 10 minutes of pussy and mouth fucking getting me to the 12 minute mark. I removed the dildos from my mouth and pussy and finished my last 2 minutes like I started, fucking just my ass. I felt very empty these last 2 minutes after having spent 10 minutes with every hole completely filled.

I finished off the full 14 minutes then cleaned all of my dildos. After the 2 hour Lovense session and the 14 minute gangbang, I was completely exhausted and sore in all the best ways!

This morning as I am typing, some of my muscles are still sore (clearly I need to stretch more after such activities) causing me to replay yesterday's activities in my mind everytime I move in a way that causes the soreness to be noticeable. This was a very satisfying experience and I may need to do it again but leave the thread open longer to make the gangbang last longer!
Posted in Reports
Views 727 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments