Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Needle Play

Posted 11-05-2020 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly

If you look at my limits list, needles is listed as a hard limit. Blood, knife play, needles, they have always been something I have considered extreme, definitely amongst some of the edgier play in the BDSM world It is a list of things that I never thought I would want to try, or even being a situation where I could try them if I wanted to.

However, one of my very best local kink friends dabbles in all sorts of edge play and it just so happens she is a great needle top.

Last year, when I turned 30, I decided that I wanted to try something new, something that terrified me. And so, I approached Alice and she we came up with a very simple 6 needle design "XXX". Not only is triple X dirty, but it also represents the Roman Numeral 30. Perfect to celebrate my 30th birthday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-05.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	935

Maybe it was the high of the night, the birthday festivities, or the fact that the needles were tiny, but it didn't hurt at all. I was beaming. I was proud of myself. My head was a bit spinny. It felt good!

It led me to want to try more. So a few months later, I met Alice in her hotel room where we decided to try 10 needles this time. She increased the gauge by just a little and stuck them in on my chest in 5 different places.

Name:	2020-11-05 (1).jpg
Views:	469
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	936

This time I was a bit more nervous, but I knew I was in capable hands. This time the needles hurt a bit more going in. A sharp poke and a deep breathe in and it was over quickly. Once they were in, Alice asked if she could play with them a bit. They felt ok, so I said yes. She pushed on them, flicked them, and tapped on them. It was such an interesting feeling. I wouldn't say it hurt at this point, it was more a feeling of tightness and pressure. I was a bit numb to the feeling.

The worst part was removing them. Especially because one of them had hit a vein and there was a lot of blood. Thankfully Alice knows me well and she knows that blood makes me squeamish and light headed. She let me close my eyes and she took care of dealing with the bleeding. Note: that one made a gorgeous bruise the next day.

Name:	2020-11-05 (2).jpg
Views:	462
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	937

The high I felt afterwards was SO intense. I have never done recreational drugs, so there was nothing that I could compare the feeling to really. The adrenaline inside me was just amazing. I felt light and floaty for hours. It was amazing.

So I had survived number two. I think I became addicted. With covid and Alice's work schedule, I didn't have another opportunity to try again until last week.

This time I wanted to go a bit bigger. We decided to keep the same gauge of needles but we were going to make it into a corset on my chest. This one was a big trickier. It hurt a bit more to put the needles in, and because we were trying to line them up, there were a few that she asked me if she could repierce them. That was a bit outchie, but I pushed through. Breathing in and out slowly, and joking around like the brat I am.

Once the needles were in, she wrapped the ribbon around the needles and tied it up. It was the most incredible feeling. I wanted to keep it in forever. She ran her fingers up and down along the rows of needles, and poked and pushed on them. The sadist in her wasn't too happy that I wasn't reacting in a hurt way, instead it just spurred on my brattyness.

Name:	20201029_180942 (1).jpg
Views:	461
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	938

She got her payback when it was time to take them out. She was NOT gentle and pulled two out at a time. Taking them out is still the worst part. There was less blood and less bruising this time, but the high was still just so amazing.

Needles are still firmly listed in my hard limits. They aren't something that I will do with just anybody. In fact, it will probably be only Alice for a very long time. But it is something that I really want to explore more. Maybe a corset down my butt cheeks next time?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1153 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are so brave Miss. That bruise looks fantastic and that last design is really pretty. I am very proud of you!
  2. Old Comment
    Wow she is very talented. And good for you facing down a fear. Great pics as well.
  3. Old Comment
    The one with the butterflies looked cute, and the corset one looks amazing. But that bruise, nope nope nope. Needles scare me enough already, but congratulations for trying something new, you were very brave!
  4. Old Comment
    That bruise is scaribg the living out of me as well. Nope nope nope. The corset looks amazing though! Definitely far out of the comfort zone.
  5. Old Comment
    The bruise didn't hurt at all. She just ended up hitting a vein at the right spot. It was a lot of pretty colors for about two weeks. I was actually pretty disappointed that the last one only left two little bruises.
  6. Old Comment
    Nope, nope, nope! And that bruise is eeek! And I like bruises lol but I'm glad you enjoyed!
    Posted 11-06-2020 at 06:25 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline