Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

My Kik - and how to use it.

Posted 09-23-2016 at 03:24 PM by An_Jon

Posting because apparently I haven't specified this anywhere else (though I thought I had, but whatevs)

I have Kik back. I got rid of it last time because the endless spam got me down. I got it back to chat to a few ace people, and thought I'd get back into wider-kik play again.

My kik is ansmj - my username is Just.

Now, some brief rules on using it:

1. NEVER CALL ME SIR

I hate this. You have been warned

2. DON'T ASK FOR PICS

If I want to give you pics, I'll give you them. If you decide to send them yourself, thanks - but I'm not just going to send them back without good reason.

3. DON'T ASSUME I' GOING TO PLAY WITH YOU

I love chatting to people, so I'll converse with you if you want no worries. But don't just assume I'm going to play TorD. Really pisses me off.

4. BE FUN

Nothing worse than reading the same conversation 5 times per day (which was the reason I deleted in the first place). Be creative and fun, and you're likely to end up getting the pics and play you want.

I love talking to people, and playing interesting games. If you have these, we'll talk loads and have fun together. I want to like you and use Kik more, so please don't be the reason I delete it again!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2389 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Could not agree with this more