Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 27 votes, 2.07 average.

Just some thoughts...

Posted 03-24-2019 at 09:57 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-16-2019 at 07:46 PM by SilverBlue

With my dare, there are a few recurring tasks that happen every week. I don't often mention much about these as I feel like I'd be repeating myself.

So, I was thinking, is there a way I can get people involved with these recurring tasks?

Recurring Tasks:
Find hook-ups! - You must meet a guy once a week that you meet through the internet for a fuck - your choice of site.

You must spend 15 mins a day with a butt-plug in and let a guy fuck your ass once
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.06 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or "50 Shades of Silver" [2 of 2]

Posted 07-21-2019 at 12:01 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-08-2021 at 03:11 PM by SilverBlue

Read part 1 first.

I watched him go over to my drawers, carefully pulled open the drawers and took out the bag with all the bondage gear, placing the bag on the bed. He then started to cuff my wrists and tie them to the bed legs; then, instead of tying my ankles, he strapped the shackles around my knees, it really pulled my thighs wide open – I tested the restraints, but I couldn't move my thighs closer together at all. When I looked for him again, he was back over by my drawer,
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.03 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Week 4 [1/2]

Posted 02-22-2019 at 06:19 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 05:02 AM by SilverBlue

"A slut must remember that it isn't her pleasure that matters, but everybody else's."

What a week it has just been, geez. I've been busy this week, so I have to split this report into two parts. Once I have got all my notes from Wednesday in order yetMy apologies to all.

Sunday: New toys! Go out and buy the biggest dildo you can find - you must unpack it and carry it in your hand on the way home

Right, I have 2 worries about this task. The
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Spaghetti

Posted 07-18-2008 at 11:18 PM by AM.PM

Ok something’s been bothering me for a very long time. The thing that has been picking my nerve for a very long time is that my friend and I (when we were 12) had both had eaten spaghetti for her birth day. Now the thing is that she thinks that she ate more then me but I totally disagree. I mean I had more on my plate but just because she got seconds doesn’t mean she ate more then me. Now I know none of you guys care or about this but I just need to let it out. I need people to back me up on this subject...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Greater Cosmic Balance

Posted 10-18-2009 at 08:07 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

Hmmm...why must there be balance? Yesterday, I had the best day ever in my life. I was so euphoric, I even called myself giddy (that's right, 'giddy'). Today? Worst day of my life. I have so many burn marks, cuts, twisted joints, bruises, that just existing hurts, let alone breathing. And that's just the physical part. I don't have many bad days, but this one takes the cake.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in About Me
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.

Alright

Posted 06-26-2010 at 08:26 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

A lot of you will probably disagree, but that's fine.

You heard of MBP's beliefs about the Church and stuff, well, here is mine. Since he can state his, I think everyone, should be able to too.

This is the Catholic Church.

The Church does a lot of traditions. I don't believe the Church should be doing traditions.

The Church prays to Marry. I don't believe the Church should do that.

The Church complains about money and the...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.

Music

Posted 07-23-2010 at 02:56 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Why do I hear music playing in the backround?

Is it just me or everyone?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized