Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

"Cruelty, as a form of love ..."

Posted 01-01-2015 at 06:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Remember my girl...
Remember roses with thorns cut out for you to avoid injury your fingers, and cuts on your forearm when the blood flow down from them in thin streams.
Remember melted, slightly cool ice cream in your favorite cafe and burning wax, which painted on your back.
Remember how I carry you in my arms when you hit the knee and how you rubbed them to blood, not having the right rise on your feet. Remember how to caress your breasts so desired linen silk, and how tormented...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

My views on submission over time ... four :P

Posted 09-15-2014 at 11:56 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

After reading blogs by Mandi, Happyme and Rosebrat, I have decided to continue the trend with my own thoughts ...

Discovering D/s
When I was 16, I was watching CSI and there was an episode about a man who died at a BDSM club. Seeing some of the aspects of BDSM, really turned me on, and I realized that it was something that I was interested in. I did a lot of research and fantasizing.

However, every time I thought about submitting to somebody, I pictured the physical
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

My thoughts on being a sub ...

Posted 07-10-2014 at 01:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:53 AM by Butterfly

Over the past 7 years I have had 3 official Doms, and a few trial Doms.

The first one actually happened by chance. I wasn't looking. There was a local classifieds website, and I was actually looking for somebody to date, since my college program was predominantly females, and I wasn't into the club and bar scene. There was an ad posted in search of a live in slave/sub. I was intrigued.

As I was only 18 and very inexperienced, I wasn't able to commit to an in person situation.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Submissive and horny?

Posted 01-01-2014 at 11:30 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Maybe it's a religious upbringing; strict, couldn't care less, abusive, or absent parents; daddy issues; bullying; or whatever, lots of people have issues. These issues can manifest themselves in various ways, but often they lead to sexual and relationship preferences that many people might consider different at best, and abusive at worst. Naturally, the fact that you enjoy them, or think you would, and others consider them weird, makes you feel guilty, embarrassed and ashamed at your own desires, which...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If you’re submissive, stop being ashamed.

Posted 12-30-2013 at 12:29 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Stop listening to all the nonsense out there that says you HAVE to be in control, you HAVE to be independent, you HAVE to be in charge of all the big decisions in your life.

Stop buying into the propaganda that you can’t be of value in the world unless you’re ON TOP, IN CHARGE, and MAKING SIX FIGURES.

You’re a grown woman, and you’re your own person. You have the right to be WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE. Feminism means having the right to choose - so anyone who tells you you’re...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I love being called Sir

Posted 10-21-2013 at 02:58 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

It used to annoy me when women would call me Sir. Now I love it. I’ve seen a certain twinkle in a couple of younger women’s eyes as they’ve called me Sir, and going along with it was a tone and body language that showed their submissiveness, and even, a willingness to submit to me. There really isn’t much hotter to me than an attractive younger woman who is submissive. Knowing she wants to feel my manly hands and arms on her is the biggest turn on.

I am curious if other men have experienced...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized