Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Our First Meeting: Remote Vibe Fantasy

Posted 10-07-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:44 AM by Butterfly

When we were planning our trip together, Asslvr and I deliberately didn’t plan out too many D/s activities. Oh, of course we had fantasized and talked about different possibilities and scenarios that we would enjoy, but we never really had a concrete plan. That is, except the remote wireless vibe.

Shortly after I booked my flight, we were searching for toys online that we wanted to try, and we came across a remote vibe. We both instantly realized how much fun it would be to use together, and that it would give us endless possibilities for now and in the future. So we decided to buy it, with the sole purpose of using it on the trip.

When we woke up on our second full day of being together, we opened up the vibe and put it together, and I was instructed to keep it in my purse for later. After we had breakfast, and had been driving for awhile, Sir stopped at a gas station and had me go into the bathroom and put the remote vibe in. We had agreed that instead of putting it inside me, we were going to try and have it placed snugly against my clit and held in place with my panties.

The actual egg part of the vibe was pretty large, and it fit snugly against me. As I started to walk to exit the bathroom, I realized that with every small movement, it sent a jolt of pleasure through my clit. I finally made it (very red faced and blushy) to the truck, and got myself settled in for a long afternoon of driving.

Of course, the road we were driving had to be one of the bumpiest roads in Canada and with every bump, came a jolt to my clit. Sir was loving this unexpected turn of events and decided to extend my torture by leaving the vibe off for almost an hour.

Finally he reached into his pants pocket and grabbed the remote. He didn’t even try to surprise me the first time, he pointed it directly between my legs and pressed the on button and it instantly sprang to life.

It wasn’t anything super powerful at first, just a light buzzing. I didn’t even think at the time, that it would be enough stimulation to allow me to cum, it was so low. Sir played around a bit and cycled through the different settings. Other than just the constant low and high buzzing, there were settings like pulsing, a low to high buzz, a random crazy pattern, and many in between. Some of the settings drove me absolutely crazy.

One of the worst settings started out almost non existent and worked its way up pretty high before sending two sharp powerful pulses through your clit. It was torture because the vibe would work you up slowly and then jolt jolt and stop! It was almost enough to get you to the edge, and then it disappeared altogether, only to work you up again and again.

After thoroughly exploring all of the settings, and learning which ones would kill me! Sir turned it off. He made me wait 10-15 before he finally turned it back on again causing me to jump and yelp before settling into a low constant moan.

He asked me if he thought I could cum with it on the lowest possible setting, and I said that I didn’t think it was possible. He took it as a challenge and decided to start describing things, things that instantly make me wet and horny and desperate, and I very quickly got worked up enough that my legs were gripped together, and my hips were thrusting against the seat belt. He said the trigger word and I shamelessly had my first orgasm in a moving vehicle.

Throughout the rest of the truck ride, Sir kept me teased, horny and wet but also made me cum 3 more times.

Next time that we use the remote vibe, I would love to experiment a bit more … and I am sure Sir has endless torturous ideas in his devious mind.

To be continued …
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    i bought one for Master's next visit too... Now i am super excited and a little nervous! Glad you had so much fun! i love your blogs!!!
  2. Old Comment
    Yayyyy! Wonderful sexy fun story!!! Thank you!!!
  3. Old Comment
    That sounds utterly evil. Utterly evil. Plus super hot. Sounds like fuuuuuun!
  4. Old Comment
    I agree with the above statements. It sounds like a lot of fun.
  5. Old Comment
    I absolutely love it! So tell us all the settings and the effect each has on you miss blushy face. I love small little challenges that turn out to be so fun
  6. Old Comment
    Another lovely post I love reading these. And your dom takes those things as challenges too! Glad you got to have such fun being evilly teased
    Posted 10-07-2014 at 02:16 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  7. Old Comment
    I love reading these posts. Thank-you so much for sharing!!!!
  8. Old Comment
    I must admit, the remote vibe is incredibly fun!! I really cannot wait to use it again... I guess we have to get the wifi one...
  9. Old Comment
    Oh, this does sound super amazing! I have a remote vibe too and I'd love to do something along these lines. *pokes Almost*
  10. Old Comment
    I finally got the chance to comment from a computer! I can't wait to hear more of your series You and asslvr are making me so envious right nowww! I also loved your album, I liked seeing all the little memento's you mentioned in your blogs
  11. Old Comment
    This trip just sounds better and better with every blogpost I read :P *is totally not surprressing jealousy right now, shifty eyes*
  12. Old Comment
    @Emily - I hope you enjoy it. I can't wait to hear all about it.

@Shadow - I will answer that question in our Q&A blog at the end. *blushes*

@Asslvr - YES PLEASE!!!!!!!

@Lola - Thank you. I loved being able to share the photos of those things that mean so much to me.

@DMB - And it only gets better ... :P
  13. Old Comment
    That's not fair :P Already had to potter away once to cool down!