Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me, myself and I, and all of you to

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

chocolatey dare

Posted 10-06-2012 at 01:56 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'rs,

So not sure if some of you out thair read the chocolatey dare posted by TorD4life but I finally gave it a go...........

I used the fun-sized mars bars coz the others are just too big to have in panties and not walk funny. And I didn't wear jeans as it would stain too much and i was already gonna waste my panties so had a skirt instead. I only went to the park walking, only about 5 mins away and then back. It was HORRIBLE it melts so quick and felt like it was...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Autumn Aaaahhhhrrrr!

Posted 09-16-2012 at 07:33 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'ers,

Been bit down lately, autumn is here and always feels a little in the dumps this time of year. Seems so sad how all the colours of summer fade and leave just dull memories. Back to college too so have lots of work again and don't see my GF's so much now since we ate all doing our own thing. Hope you all had a good summer and enjoyed yourselves.

Sad Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Today was a dare day!

Posted 05-25-2012 at 12:35 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Had a bit of a dare going on today as a GF of mine dared me to wear all day a pair of her bros briefs, which was pretty easy, but had swim practise and had to get changed in front of some of the other girls, which is why I guess she dared me to do it today.

A couple noticed but didn't say anything to me but heard them laughing about it as I left. First time I've done a dare where ppl know me and can see. Bit of a thrill but I must have been so red.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The summer is here

Posted 05-24-2012 at 01:17 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

The summer is here thank goodness, so I can get the summer wardrobe back out. May even venture into shorts again if the weekend is still good. Have some shopping to do, essentials since I'm running low on a few items.

I luv the summer, just wish we ha more sun, oh well.

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bare, trim or un-tended

Posted 03-27-2012 at 11:14 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Been asked how I tend the bush recently which got me thinking. What do you guys/girls think about the mop down below, like go bare or just trim a bit or a lot OR just let it run wild?

I'll tell if you will ;-)

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ice dare

Posted 01-16-2012 at 12:00 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

I got my second dare of the year last night so thought I'd share it with you. Not sure if it is original but when it was suggested I agreed to give it a go. And it's F&*$!Łg freezing not to mention messy. I don't do puting stuff in places normally but this one sounded COOL. Had to see how many ice cubes i could fit in you know where and how long I could keep them there. Not F&*$!Łg long is the answer! I don't know how to describe it, almost burning but inside...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bra size

Posted 01-15-2012 at 02:02 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)
Updated 01-15-2012 at 03:16 PM by KellyDean

Hi GD'ers,

Was on messenger and was asked yet again my bra size, then thought it would be fun to take the pi$# when I said. What is it with you guys, nvr been embarrassed to say I'm only a 28AA but guys not everyone is a comfortable specially if like me they developed late and spent every PE class getting made fun of cause we haven't developed yet. So show a little bit of manners. Have to say that most on here are fantastic but just be a little more thoughtful is all I'm saying. ...
Posted in Uncategorized