Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Old

The Peg Race

Posted 05-08-2022 at 10:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I finally got some much needed time to myself at home, and did not put it to waste. A few days ago I saw this roulette, Peg Race, and it captured my imagination. Originally I planned to use six of my dildos. After I got going, I decided to skip one (the red dildo with a slight bend) that was too similar in circumference and length to the previous one.

I found a long video to have on in the background while I completed my task and set off. Dildo one was no challenge at all, and I had taken...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

New Year, New Park

Posted 01-22-2021 at 09:21 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Yesterday, I completed another public crossdressed/nude walk. It’s been a while since I have done anything like this (I may have done it a bit much in Sept/Oct & kind of burned myself out), but I really enjoyed it. The last few times I have done this sort of thing have all been in/around the same park, so this time I decided to go somewhere different.

I did barely any preparation for this one. Just grabbed some clothes & toys, before getting in my car & driving. I used my GPS...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Daytime Public/Spanking Dare

Posted 10-12-2020 at 06:00 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I've really been obsessed with dares recently, especially public ones. Today I upped the ante considerably.

I went to a large park with a walking trail running through it. There is a small side path, & a wire fence you're not supposed to cross. It leads to a very large nature reserve. I wandered about 10m off the path, & after some wandering, found a place to sit down. I didn't (as far as I know) actually get seen from the path, or the people wandering past on the other side, following...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

More Public Adventures

Posted 10-09-2020 at 04:58 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This evening, I completed This Dare, with some minor adjustments.

I parked near the drop location, & left a set of clothes on the support of a small bridge crossing an even smaller stream. (Orange bra & panties, grey skirt, black blouse)

I then went back to my car & drove the start location. I stripped off all my clothes (aside from socks & sneakers), & took my phone, car key, a torch, & a chocolate bar with me. I made my way into the nature reserve...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C801592E-E02F-43B7-B8C2-940F5079225A.jpg
Views:	1250
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	928  
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Owed Dares - The Final Chapter

Posted 04-27-2017 at 02:38 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

So today I went to my friend's house and we finally finished the bets that had been piling up for 3 years or so.

We both had a bit of stagefright but managed to get everything done. (1 blowjob + swallow each, 1 mouthful pee, he gave me rimjob). He said the worst part was the rimjob (I had a shower in the morning but it apparently was still pretty bad).

We have this amazing ability to just never mention it again. Five minutes afterwards we were just talking about games/movies/cars/photograhy...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update On Owed/Owing Dares

Posted 04-24-2017 at 04:48 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 04-24-2017 at 04:49 AM by tyragon123 (Made it more concise (hopefully))

Prior Events
Felt like writing about this as there is now a/nother date set to clear up these dares. Last time the other party chickened out about 30 mins before I was going to leave for his house. He said a job came up that he had to do. (In reality he was at his house from 1PM - 5PM, before he went to the job).

How did I know that? We set up Find My Friends when a group of us were driving to a beach house for a holiday so we could see how far off everyone was. He didn't turn it...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 55

Posted 06-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Picture 55
This picture was done directly before I took a drive around while wearing female clothing and naked. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it. The dare took place around 6:45 PM, when it was very dark.

The picture is of a naked girl showing off her pussy and ass. She is leaning against a car, with one leg over the side mirror. Her underwear is hanging over the mirror.

Before I could do this,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized