Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me, myself and I, and all of you to

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Rate this Entry

Bra size

Posted 01-15-2012 at 02:02 PM by KellyDean
Updated 01-15-2012 at 03:16 PM by KellyDean

Hi GD'ers,

Was on messenger and was asked yet again my bra size, then thought it would be fun to take the pi$# when I said. What is it with you guys, nvr been embarrassed to say I'm only a 28AA but guys not everyone is a comfortable specially if like me they developed late and spent every PE class getting made fun of cause we haven't developed yet. So show a little bit of manners. Have to say that most on here are fantastic but just be a little more thoughtful is all I'm saying.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1835 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Imagine the issues he must have with himself if it makes him feel better to make fun of someone else.

And besides, for every jerk like him there's another guy who actually thinks your body type is hot... like me
  2. Old Comment
    Personally,i feel it is fine to ask a question along those lines...but only if the questionee is happy to answer....the situation can work both ways though...she is quite welcome to ask me the same thing etc....

BUT: if you get an answer, thats the end of it...NO putting down of the person, it's just not on!!!

for me...when it comes to breasts, i personally prefer a smaller handfull xoxox