Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

The diapered rough spot.

Posted 04-15-2018 at 11:44 AM by Diapered_prince

Hello there.

It is time for my update about my diapers. Now that April is half over, and the year is almost to a third I guess I should reflect on how the diapers have been.

Overall it has been a weird experience that has grown to be normal. The diapers are holding nicely and the leaks are very rare and only happen when I don't change like I should. For example, last night I was watching the Overwatch League and wet myself a couple times (really light wettings that I thought would be fine) and was so enamored with the high level of play that was on display that I didn't want to go change myself. I thought it would be fine until the end of the map happened and I shifted my position only to find a wet spot where the diaper had leaked. I guess that I wet more than I thought or didn't remember every wetting.

I can still mostly control my bladder in public, but at home I have basically lost bladder control. That proves to me that the control is completely psychological because when home, I know that if something happens nobody will see and I can change quickly, but in public there is a bit more fear.

I mentioned last post that my bank account was empty, a couple days after that my diaper stash ran out and I had to control myself and wore cloth while focusing a bit on control. But Then I got paid and have 30 diapers all waiting to be used so i am back in the game.

Hope your week is as pleasant as you are.

Question for the week (QotW)
If you could have any super power, what would it be and Why?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1814 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The ability to convert energy from plants and other living things into my own personal life energy, so I could live for as long as I desired (disaster/accidents notwithstanding).