Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

Life is hectic sometime yeah?

Posted 06-02-2018 at 07:18 PM by Diapered_prince

So since I last wrote I received a phone call that I was needed in Oklahoma to help my grandparents for the summer as they are getting pretty old and are losing their mobility and independence. Since then, I have been busy running errands and doing odd things around their house. (but I do still have my diapers)
Not much to report in my diapered life, but thought you should know that I am going to be rather uneventful for the summer (as far as I know right now)

As always, if you have a question that you want answered you can comment or PM me and I will answer it in the next post. (or in the same place you asked it)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2472 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I wish you luck and savor those moments with your grandparents.
  2. Old Comment
    Your posts get shorter and less regular, maybe we have to do something about it. ;-)

How about this: For every day that you are late posting your update, you will have to

* wear a bra and pantyhose for one week under your clothers. (Yes, it will be warm, but this is supposed to be an... encouragement)
    * be denied for seven days.

And to increase the length of the report (apart from giving you more to tell with the above rule), I suggest this: Your reports should at least be 500 words long (this one is 123 words long) and for every word that is missing you will have to wear a butt-plug for one minute before the next report. In addition to that, the number of words in your last report devided by 200 will be the number of changes you get daily.

Of course, this is your blog so you will have to decide in the end, but since I'm positive that you will also like reading your reports once the year is over, you should be interested in giving them more content as well, aren't you?
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fiona View Comment
    Your posts get shorter and less regular, maybe we have to do something about it. ;-)

How about this: For every day that you are late posting your update, you will have to

* wear a bra and pantyhose for one week under your clothers. (Yes, it will be warm, but this is supposed to be an... encouragement)

And to increase the length of the report (apart from giving you more to tell with the above rule), I suggest this: Your reports should at least be 500 words long (this one is 123 words long) and for every word that is missing you will have to wear a butt-plug for one minute before the next report. In addition to that, the number of words in your last report devided by 200 will be the number of changes you get daily.

Of course, this is your blog so you will have to decide in the end, but since I'm positive that you will also like reading your reports once the year is over, you should be interested in giving them more content as well, aren't you?
    It probably doesn't make sense to give him more stipulations when he has already let people know that his life is really busy and his ability to do tasks is limited right now.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fiona View Comment

While I agree that there should be some motivation for the summer I don't have access to my x-dress clothing so I can't do the bra/hose. However, I would be up for say 10 swats (with a paddle or similar) per day that it is late to help me remember.
    I also don't have access to my dildo (and don't own a plug) until the end of the summer as well

I have thought about increasing the length of my posts, but I don't like to ramble (even IRL I will listen rather than talk) plus until this blog, I have never really kept any type of journal so this is a new and rather difficult experience for me.

As Butterfly said, life is busy and try my best, but sometimes it just happens.
    As for the changes for word count, I have a couple people on kik who give me permission on when I can change so I listen to them.

Thank you for your comment though.
    Posted 06-07-2018 at 04:27 PM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline
    Updated 06-07-2018 at 04:32 PM by Diapered_prince