Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

Another Scenario, from a different perspective...

Posted 11-09-2016 at 05:26 PM by An_Jon

I’m staring at the floor, having been caught in the trap you set me. You promised me that you had a surprise for me in the bedroom; and naïvely, after a long, tiring day at work, I believed you. I allowed you to blindfold me so I wouldn’t see and spoil the surprise, and I walked with my hands behind my back to prove to you that I wouldn’t cheat. That was the only chance you needed.

More quickly that I could react, you were wrapping rope around my wrists. You positioned my arms into an awkward upright position behind my back to limit my movements. Next thing I know, a stick wad of duct tape covers my mouth – and that’s when I know I’m beaten. You move close to my ear,

“You weren’t hoping to keep this shirt, were you?” Your voice is almost sing-song with sadistic pleasure. I try to argue back, but I’m restricted to muffled groans by the tape. “Thought not,” you replied, picking up a pair of scissors positioned nearby and cutting the shirt off my back.

“Now,” you continued, “are you going to let me do this the easy way, or do you insist on the hard way?” I tried to process the question, but before I had time I feet a shove in my back and I collapsed forward onto the bed. I feet your arms around my waist, grabbing my belt and pulling my trousers off hard. Without hesitation, you then also removed my socks and underwear. I then let out a squeal as I felt you clutch my balls in your hand and squeeze hard.

“Kneel up,” you reached around and grab my face with your free hand; “now, boy!” You forced me onto my knees, where you fed more ropes around my thighs and calves to keep me in that position. I was trapped, naked, and very hard. Next you took the blindfold from my eyes – I stared back at you, longing for your order and completely under your control.

“I want you on the floor when I return.” You turned to leave the room, but a wicked grin suddenly crossed your face. “Or else,” you added, before striding out and closing the door. After assessing my options I realised I could try to crawl on the floor slowly using my core and legs as leverage. Crawling slowly on my shoulders and knees, it turned out I underestimated the drop from the bed to the floor, instead falling head first with a crunch. Miraculously, I found an upright position, with only a small carpet burn to my left shoulder to show for my brilliant efforts.

So now I’m staring at the floor, assessing how I let this happen. I’d anticipated overpowering you tonight; taking you by the hair and fucking you on all fours until you admitted what a slut you are. As my carpet-burn induced groans diluted against the duct tape over my mouth, I begin to wonder how much of a slut I’m going to be tonight. Hopefully, a lot. I hear the door handle turn and watch you open the door – as you stride in all the ropes in the world couldn’t stop me from standing to attention.

You’re wearing nothing but suspenders, knickers, and a strategically held riding crop across your chest. Your eyes look hungry, and I can feel a heat start to rise in my head. You lower the crop with a crack on the inside of my upper thigh. My whole body jolts with a sharp pain, while you look me dead in the eye and laugh at the noise I make. Your amusement, you hit me again. And again.

And again.

You lean forward and rip the tape off my mouth. Some built up drool escapes my mouth and covers the head of my cock. I let out a deep breath, look at you, and say, longingly

“Oh, fuck you!” You look at me with a twisted amusement for a second, which quickly erodes as you slap me hard across my face. I feel the heat where your hand struck me. This puts me back in my place, and I respond “you know, if you’re a good girl I’ll let you swallow my cum.” You slap me again. “Last chance,” I groan. You scowl at me, and without a word you drop your underwear, grap the back of my head, and force me towards your pussy.

I react out of instinct to please you again, and with a smile I gladly swirl m tongue over your clit. I feel your hard tightening against the back of my head as your breathing deepens, and you let out small moans of pleasure. You cock one leg over my shoulder, rocking my neck back, and preventing my body from moving for any other purpose than licking your cunt. I feel your cum dripping down my face and neck, making me lick and bite and suck more and more. You push my whole body back against the bed, and rest your knees against the mattress; pinning me down behind your pussy. You let out a load moan and start to thrust against my tongue and lips. Both of your hands are placed on my head, forcing me to lick harder and deeper. Every tongue movement is greeted with a further cry for joy, every nibble on your clit brings out a euphoric oh yes, and every time I moan you only thrust harder and faster.

I her your voice heightening, and feel your legs spasm and tighten. You breathing becomes irregular and frantic, and you’re pushing my head with all your might. With one final cry, I feel you orgasm with my tongue inside you, and I fucking beam with joy from pleasing you so much. When you move away, the sudden rush of air makes me feel dizzy, and I collapse forwards onto the floor, panting like the bitch you made me. I thought you were done, but I hear your voice through gasping breaths:

“Oh, so you want more?” I realise my position. I’m propped up on my knees, chest and chin, with my feet in the air. I realise this leaves my ass presented to you in any way you want. At this point, my arms hurt from the continued restriction too much to roll over.

“Oh shit” was my almost involuntary noise alternative to bothering to fighting back. I can’t even look up. I feel you kneel beside me, and feel the familiar cold feeling of lube being applied to my ass. My breathing goes cold, as I wait.

“You know I like you nice and warmed up first though, right?” I nod as you whisper this in my ear, and then I feel the sharp pain of the crop hitting my ass again. I let out a gasp of pain, which spurs you on to hitting again. The more you hit me, the redder I get. You tell me that you want to make me cry like the bitch I am, I respond that you should just let me smell your breath then. Without missing a beat, the spanking immediately double in intensity, and a tear does indeed escape my eye. You laugh hard at seeing this.

“Haha! Little bitch boy, crying because girls hit him!” You keep hitting hard, while I’m letting out one long drawn out moan of agony with a few more tears escaping my eyes. “What are you, bitch boy?”

“In pain,” I respond. You drop the crop, and give me one huge sideways spank across my new sore spots. I yelp with the pain.

“I can tell that, bitch. Now I’m going to have to teach you some manners.” I feel something cold and hard enter me from behind as you force a toy into my ass quickly. I haven’t earned the right to a slow, sensual opening, I’m immediately pounded. This forces a twitch from my cock, which is starting to ache through hardness. You notice this, and reach around to clutch my throbbing shaft. You stroke it, hard, and I can feel that I’m going to cum in second.

“Don’t you dare cum, bitch. If you do, you’re spending all night in these ropes, getting beaten by me.” As much as this appeals to me, I do value my beautiful soft skin too much.

“I… I won’t cum. I promise” – I sound meek. The combination of the ass pounding and holding back my cum from your hard strokes is taking all of my mental energy. Moan with pleasure, pain, and fatigue.

“You won’t cum until when, bitch?” You hiss the words into my ear, making me want to cum hard all over again. I just hold back.

“I won’t cum until I admit I’m your bitch.” I pause for a second. “I admit it, I’m your bitch. I’m your slutty, slutty bitch, and I live for your pleasure and enjoyment.” I’m confident that this is the right answer. You start forcing the toy inside me harder.

“No, you stupid cunt!” I squeal, my ass really aches, and I love it. “You don’t cum until I say so!”

“I’m so sorry” I cry, “I won’t cum until you say so.”

“Better,” you reply, still stroking and pounding – though the pounding has softened now. “Now I want you to beg me to let you cum.” You take the toy out of my ass and flip me onto my front. You straddle over me, taking my cock in your hand, and begin stroking again. “Now, beg.”

“Of course, anything for you” I wheeze. “Please, please let me cum. I’m just a bitch who needs you to guide me. I need your approval to be happy – I need your attention to function. Please, I beg you, let me cum-“ my voice rises and trails off towards the end of the sentence as I feel myself passing the point of no return. You sense this, and let go of my cock. My breathing deepens as you stay silent, beckoning my to continue with a twisted smile.

“Please, I’m begging you, let me cum. You beat me into you service, outsmarted me to tie me down, and made me cry like the bitch I am. You own me. Please, let me know I’ve earned your approval by allowing me to cum.” I continue with a moan as you begin stroking again, the smile still on your face. “Please! I’ll do anything. I’ll eat it for you. You can ruin it. You can beat me more. I’ll submit to you every night for a week. Anything!-“ again I trail off as the feeling takes hold. You let go just in time, lean forward until your whole body is pressed against mine. I hurt, I need you, and it feels amazing. You move your mouth against my ear and whisper.

“No.” You laugh in my face as I cry out in agony, and untie my bonds. I'm left on the floor - aching, throbbing, and completely beaten by you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3732 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Epilogue

__

Later, you pull me onto the bed.

“Do you still want to cum?”

“I do, so much,” I reply.

“Well then,” you’re still shirtless from earlier, you roll onto your back and beckon me close. “You know what I want.” Instinctively, I begin rubbing you back gently; pushing forwards and back against your pressure spots, rubbing my thumbs between your shoulders to relieve your stress from beating the fuck out of me. As I continue, I see the rope marks on my arms, and a warm glow grows in the pit of my stomach.

I run my hands up and down your spine, feeling you react to the good sensations. You beckon me close again.

“Still want to cum?”

“Yes,” I whisper.

“Good,” your smile grows back, “goodnight, I hope you’re still horny in the morning.” Shocked, I reply:

“but, why?” Your response is easy:

“So I can deny you then as well.”