Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

A Little Scenario...

Posted 11-07-2016 at 06:34 PM by An_Jon

You’re waiting for me on the bed, just as I told you to do. Wearing nothing but a tightly-fitting t-shirt and knickers, you kneel on the bed facing the door as you were instructed. I enter the room a short time later wearing nothing but a pair of loose grey shorts, you notice that in my right hand I’m holding a roll of black tape. I notice you staring, and a playful grin spreads across my face. I hold the tape close to your face, and whisper in your ear:-

“This is for you.” Your gaze moves from the tape to meet my eyes, widening as you begin to understand what I mean. I grab a handful of your shirt and pull you up towards me.

“I want this off” I say to you, without hesitation you move your body to allow me to flick it off. I stop for a moment to examine your body up and down as the smile comes back to my face. I take a handful of your hair in my right hand and pull your face up to my level; I kiss you slowly, feeling your body relax slightly.

I push you down onto all fours and take another tuft of hair in my hand. I pull your head back slightly, just enough to make you moan and gasp more. I grab your waist with my free hand, and slowly pull down your underwear, discarding it. I slowly run my hand up the inside of your thigh, briefly passing over your pussy and clitoris. I feel your body tense up and a sharp breath of air escape you. I then take my had away, and spank you firmly and gently at the same time. I use your hair to keep you in place, as you begin to lose yourself in the moment. I spank more, shifting my focus onto either side of your ass, enjoying watching the reddening happen in front of my eyes. I stop when your groans of pleasure start turning into stifled painful screams; through I do carry on for a short while for my own enjoyment.

Letting go of your hair, I grab your arms one at a time and use the tape to bind your wrists behind your back. Using more of the tape, I bind the tops of your arms just beneath your shoulders too, just tight enough to hear a slight gasp escape your mouth – this excites me more. I then bind your elbows too, and take another look at you – this has pushed your chest out giving me more access to your breasts. As you start breathing deeper, I play with your breasts – feeling their weight in my hands, running my palms and fingers over your nipples. I start slowly, but in a burst of passion I suddenly grab your roughly, and pull you closer to me. I hear you let out a moan, and the sadist inside of my laughs.

I push you onto your back, sideways across the bed. I can see your arms make this slightly uncomfortable for you – but it’s perfect for me, and you’re pleasing me today. You start breathing more heavily as you shuffle on your back, trying to find a comfortable position; I take another moment to look over you – panting, waiting, mine.

“Bend your legs” I command, and you do so. In the process, you widen your legs, exposing your pussy to me. I take note of this, but wait for now. I take more tape, and wrap each of your calves to your thighs. I then grab your ankles and push them over one another – I then take more tape and bind your ankles together in a figure of 8 pattern. This leaves you exposed to me, and unable to close your legs at any point. I see you staring at me; I return your stare and drop my shorts, exposing my hard cock to you. You squirm some more in response.

I kneel over you, letting the shaft of my cock sit over your clitoris. I lean forward, and start licking your breasts one at a time. I begin circling your nipples, before flicking my tongue over them, using my arms to pin you down to the bed. I then start to gently nibble on your nipples, gradually starting to bite down harder until your moans become more pained. I start thrusting the shaft of my cock over your clit to counter this, felling how wet you are for me. I start biting and pulling your nipples, only encouraged more and more by your moaning and struggling below me. I stop, and lean forwards, running my tongue over your breast, chest, neck, and ear, before whispering to you…

“Under no circumstances are you allowed to cum. Not until I say so.” I then push myself up, and grab the head of my cock. I run it up and down over your clit, making you moan with pleasure. Your eyes are transfixed on my cock, which you can see getting wetter and wetter the more turned on you get. I stand up, and walk to the side of the bed with your head. Taking my cock in my hand, I demand that you worship my cock. You frantically nod, and open your mouth in response.

I guide my cock into your mouth, thrusting gently at first, but quickening the more I feel your tongue moving over my shaft and head – moving and flicking gratefully in response to every thrust. It’s not long before I’m pushing myself as hard as I can into your throat; no longer wanting to build the suspense I just begin to fuck your desperate mouth. I hear you begin to gag, and pull my cock from your throat – pulling slowly to ensure I extract all to the built-up drool, which rolls down your face and from my cock onto your neck, chest, and breasts. Noticing your chest is wet, I play with your nipples again, giving you chance to breathe again.

“Beg to be fucked again” I demand. Your voice is croaky,

fuck my face” you say, weakly. I squat down to be level with your head, and pull your hair roughly towards me.

“I said fucking beg, slut.” I stare into your eyes, daring you to defy me. You hesitate slightly, so I pull your hair again, and slap your breast hard. I try one final time: “I know you don’t want to disappoint me, so you will use your mouth as any good slut should and beg for my cock. Beg for me to fuck your mouth, now.” You oblige, pleading for me to fuck your throat, like the obedient slut you are right now.

I force my cock back into your mouth. You feel my warm, hard cock thrusting in and out, taking your breath away. You can taste how excited I am on the end of my cock, and it makes you lose yourself slightly more. I lean forwards, supporting myself on the bed, and use my free hand to start stimulating your clit. I feel your mouth tense around my cock, I push in against you as I play with your clit, the intensity starting to rise inside you…

I pull out again, and stare into your eyes. I don’t need to say anything this time, you know you’re getting more, and you’re preparing. I lean forward, letting the shaft of my cock and my balls fall against your face, and you greedily lick and kiss all you can without order or hesitation.

“Good girl,” I tell you. I can feel a smile grow across your mouth as you continue to lick and kiss. I lean forward, and lick your clit as much as I can. I can feel your whole body propel forward with pleasure; I then quicken the pace, responding to the frequency of your gasps. You remember my order from earlier, and start telling me that you need to cum – holding it back until you’re allowed. I continue, enjoying hearing you struggle.

After a short while I pull my head away, take hold of my cock again, and thrust back inside your mouth. Leaning forward, I push three of my fingers inside you – you let out a scream muffled against my cock. With my other hand I then start massaging your clit, the combination of the two making you as wet as possible. I continue thrusting, listening to your muffled gags and screams. Quickly, I pull my cock out of your mouth, and immediately you cry out. You beg me to let you cum – you can’t take it anymore. You have to cum, you have to, you have to…

You’re holding it in with all your might. The sight of you struggling makes me almost too excited. I stop teasing your clit, but leave my fingers inside you; again, I thrust my cock inside your mouth, this time concentrating my thrusts as much as I can. Your tongue starts going wild, and I can feel the pleasure rising. Suddenly, I know I can’t stop, and my cum shoots into your mouth and throat. Immediately, through my own moans, I tell you that you’re able to cum right now – which you do, immutably. Your whole-body writhes through how good it feels all at once, and you greedily suck every last drop of my cum…

…after untying you, I wrap my arms around you, and tell you what a good girl you’re been today…
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4093 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That was a fun read. You are a a great writer and should do something like this more often.
  2. Old Comment
    Wonderful. Great scenario and well written. I like especially the last sentence.