Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Rules for when my Parents Are Away

Posted 05-30-2011 at 08:52 AM by Komodo Jones
Updated 04-17-2012 at 09:48 AM by Komodo Jones

I recently posted a thread in the truth section called "Questions for those Who Still Live with their Parents." Sadly, I still live with my over the top vanilla parents, who would probably get pissed right now if they saw me right now completely naked typing on this site. Yes I am completely naked as stated by one of my rules. I've made rules for myself when my parents are away many times but I never made an official list until now. My parents have been gone since yesterday and will be back later today sadly only a short time. But anyways here are the rules I have given myself to follow when they are away for an extended period of time.
1. Me wearing clothes inside my house is strictly forbidden, with two exceptions.
1) I can wear clothes if I'll soon have contact with a person (examples: my friend coming over, ordering pizza etc.)
2) I can wear clothes if it involves definite crossdressing. For example I can wear panties. lingerie or whatever. However, I cannot wear a t-shirt and jeans and call that crossdressing just because women wear them too.

2. I must masturbate to orgasm in a room I have never cum before. I must be completely naked with nothing on at all including glasses. In the event that I have cum in every room, I must masturbate in a place I normally don't. My top choices are on the kitchen counter or on top of my car in the garage.

3. I must skinny dip in my hot tub and edge x amount of times x=dice roll. In the event that the weather is too hot to hot tub I must lay completely naked on our back porch swing and edge x amount of times cumming on the last time. If the hot tub is empty, I must sit in the hot tub completely naked and edge x amount of times, cumming on the last time.

4. I must pick out some dares from getdare and do them. If I chicken out or fail on a dare. I will punish myself by putting a clothespin on each nipple and x*3 on my scrotum and leave them on for x*3 minutes. I may ask for punishments from gd members in later use or if I get a Mistress or a Master ask for a punishment from them.

5. I must keep yahoo messenger and/or msn messenger up at all times, even when I'm away or sleeping.

6. If I have any women's underwear or clothing that I have worn recently they must be washed.

7. Watch or read something of erotic nature for 30 consecutive minutes a day.

8. All extensive chores such as dusting or cleaning the bathroom, that are not messy must be done in a French maid costume.

9. Unless impossible to not be seen, all urination must be done outside of the house. When it is dark out all urination must be done outside unless there is unsafe weather or some sort of danger. Some sort of danger meaning sometimes we have coyotes in our backyard.

10. Post at least one ad on craigslist for a casual encounter and look for possible ones. I can only do this if my parents are going to be staying somewhere overnight. I can also only do this if I am absolutely certain that I want to meet with someone. I say there is no point in posting something then backing out at the last minute, crushing people's desires.

11. When I am outside the house going somewhere, or if friends come over etc I must either be wearing women's underwear or go commando.

These are my rules for now, more may be added on or modified later and if I'm ever owned by a Mistress or a Master, they have the rights to edit or delete these rules and add some if they choose to do so.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 903 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I really like these rules. Bravo on making these up!
  2. Old Comment
    Cool idea. I may make some of my own for when the 'rents are away, but usually they only go out for the day. If they are going to be gone longer we've (my sister and I) had to make arrangements, but now that I'm 18 I may have more time to myself.