Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > andrew_b

Rate this Entry

I think men are a joke...at times

Posted 03-05-2019 at 05:03 PM by andrew_b

I just want say before I start this entry that this is coming from a man who does not have the typical male sex drive

I'll be quite honest in saying that the way men approach sex and women online is an absolute disgrace

Although I want to say as well that I'm certainly no saint in this regard but I like to think I'm still able to have reasoned discussion with anyone online

It does get to a point where a man won't talk to me "because he isn't gay". I'm like it doesn't have to be a sexual conversation, let's just chill.

The way I see it, you might have to wait an hour at least to find a woman who into the same kinky stuff as you and is willing to act on them the same way you want to.

It can be like finding a needle in a haystack at times, depending on your kinks

So basically all I'm trying to say is why not just chat with me about general stuff in the meantime

I do feel like the online world has brought out people's insecurities more than before. It was never supposed to, if used correctly. It can massively broaden the mind.

This has been more than a ramble than anything else and if anyone has read this fully through, thank you very much.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2497 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yes, men can be weird at times. Though sane ones exist. People online in general can be weird. Sometimes, it is forgotten there is a human behind the screen. But, there is and that is something everyone should remember.
  2. Old Comment
    Yeah I dont really get it either but to each their own.
  3. Old Comment
    ... am I the only one that was impressed with you only having to wait "maybe an hour" ? ^__^ I think you fare FAR better than the average Male.

But your point is valid... Male posturing is humorous at times... friends are good. Talking is good.
    Posted 03-06-2019 at 12:31 AM by Faithfullyyours Faithfullyyours is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    Yes, men can be weird at times. Though sane ones exist. People online in general can be weird. Sometimes, it is forgotten there is a human behind the screen. But, there is and that is something everyone should remember.
    Oh yes, don't get me wrong. I'm fully aware that there are sane ones that exist
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Faithfullyyours View Comment
    ... am I the only one that was impressed with you only having to wait "maybe an hour" ? ^__^ I think you fare FAR better than the average Male.

But your point is valid... Male posturing is humorous at times... friends are good. Talking is good.
    Maybe I do for what I'm looking for but it depends on time of day etc

Although I find that people are so impatient that even if it was that short they would be annoyed
  6. Old Comment
    :/ we all have our weaknesses, but impatience, lack of self control, lack of empathy, and lack of self awareness are HUGE turn offs to me.

Good luck finding dude friends who are at least worth a conversation and dont have their heads where the sun doesn't shine!
    Posted 03-06-2019 at 03:05 AM by Faithfullyyours Faithfullyyours is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Faithfullyyours View Comment
    :/ we all have our weaknesses, but impatience, lack of self control, lack of empathy, and lack of self awareness are HUGE turn offs to me.

Good luck finding dude friends who are at least worth a conversation and dont have their heads where the sun doesn't shine!
    That's the crazy bit is that being impatient really doesn't work

I generally try my best to be patient with someone, it's hard at times but not impossible