Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
werewolf
Old
Rating: 30 votes, 4.20 average.

Sweet Jane@ dies with the werewolf

Posted 02-07-2019 at 02:11 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

This story / roll play is not for the fait hearted
Jane @ was destroyed by an animal beast – who acted in the roll play and wrote the introduction upon which the play was based.
If you are depraved please enjoy – if you are ‘normal please’ don’t read

Subject: Story
Jane stood on the dirt path in front of her small cabin waving good bye to her lover who was leaving for a few weeks. Jane was not looking forward to being alone for so long but she had confidence that...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	consummed 2.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	821   Click image for larger version

Name:	jane and lover never again.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	822   Click image for larger version

Name:	TTJ hiding in the forest.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	823   Click image for larger version

Name:	jane and the beast 2.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	824  
Posted in werewolf
Old
Rating: 26 votes, 4.69 average.

The knife oh it's

Posted 10-09-2018 at 10:30 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

The knife felt cold very cold, icy sharp as it cut my skin then I was a aware of a warm trickle of fluid from my pussy was it blood or pussy juice –ahh a mingling of both.

A fitting coating over lips and clit as i ran my finger up and over my pussy – I brought a claw to my mouth it tasted of me and more it was bitter and sweet my primeval –wolf blood. As my body reached climax I pushed the knife handle deep and rotated the blade sticking out to press on the underside
Posted in werewolf
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 4.68 average.

24 10 Hunters Full Moon

Posted 10-08-2018 at 04:25 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-12-2018 at 02:46 PM by jane@

Be Afraid of the Hunters moon full on 24th October 2018 .
My knife is sharp - I can feel its sharpness in my hot wet and sticky sheath, I am coming into heat for the full Hunters moon
Or is it his knife I feel, his hand on the dagger. I push my sex against the serrated blade as it penetrates deep within me. Am I hiding it there between my legs or is it a trick and my undoing.
Blood seeps out I taste it and my change starts -- in a week or so it will be complete then with fangs and
Posted in werewolf