Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

About Me Biographical posts together with my musings about BDSM.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

I Confess, I Cheated.

Posted 09-07-2021 at 06:00 PM by cariadferch
Updated 09-07-2021 at 06:11 PM by cariadferch

I pride myself in being honest and doing all the dares given to me on here at getDare, while honestly admitting to something I can't do. A friendly game of Truth or Dare with dandushma evolved into a game of Strip Battleship. He was into trash talking and name calling so I played along because those things can be fun. My Welsh competitiveness go the better of me and I tried to get one by him, seeing if I could claim to take the same piece of clothing off twice. He caught me and I was mortified. What...
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

Two Strange getDare Fetishes

Posted 07-28-2021 at 07:09 PM by cariadferch
Updated 07-28-2021 at 07:29 PM by cariadferch

Okay, I confess I have two very strange getDare fetishes.

First, I have this crazy urge to make everyone's profile filled out and pretty. I would love to see a member's face when we discuss forfeits and they want something sexual and I want them to harmonize the colors on their profile and create a photo album for their favorite G-Rated pictures.

Next, I strangely enjoy reading the "Ban List" and the reasons given by the moderators.

I know, I am...
Old

About My "Sister"

Posted 03-13-2017 at 06:00 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-14-2017 at 04:31 AM by cariadferch

I am working on a blog post about the creation of my evil sister "Mistress Cariad, the Bitch-goddess." It has turned out to be quite an epistle, currently being over 1,000 words in length. Since I am terrible at proof reading, and have been on the busy side, it might be a bit before I get it published. However, I want to address one question as quick as possible:

THE BITCH-GODDESS ISN'T REAL!

I can't believe I have been getting cam requests for her. I thought the...
Posted in About Me
Old

What's in a Name?

Posted 03-03-2017 at 09:05 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-08-2017 at 04:45 AM by cariadferch

I have had several people ask me what does “cariadferch” mean and why did I choose it.

“Cariadferch” is Welsh. I am an American who is proud of her Welsh heritage, though I do not speak Cymric. I wanted a cool, exotic sounding name, so I got out my Welsh dictionary.

According to the “Welsh-English/English-Welsh Dictionary” by H. Meurig Evans “cariad” means “love,” “charity” or “lover.” While “cariadferch” means “lady-love” or “mistress.” I don't think it means “mistress”...
Posted in About Me
Old

Of Dating, Kinks & Fetishes

Posted 03-02-2017 at 07:52 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-03-2017 at 07:12 PM by cariadferch

So I am going out on my first official date this Saturday since my divorce last year and a conversation I had with a member has stuck in my mind. This person insisted that one must immediately be upfront and honest about one's BDSM fetish to any potential lover.

At first, I do confess, I found the advice amusing. I can just imagine the conversation over dinner (at a new Mongolian grill restaurant, btw, I am very excited) where he asks me about my hobbies and I answer, “quilting, photography,...
Posted in About Me
Old

Why This Kink?

Posted 02-19-2017 at 08:03 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-02-2017 at 06:33 AM by cariadferch

If you told me three months ago that I was addicted to a BDSM Dare webpage and that not only have I been exploring my submissive side, but have been playing around as an online dominatrix, I would have laughed in your face.

So why the change? I'm not fully sure, but in this post I'm going to try to ponder the background of this new (rediscovered?) fetish of mine.

My first kink goes way back to my early childhood. I have always had a very competitive side, which developed...
Posted in About Me
Old

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

Posted 02-11-2017 at 09:50 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-11-2023 at 11:37 AM by cariadferch

At first I resisted putting likes & dislikes on my profile thinking I was just going to creep around a bit. Now that I am mostly into this kink, I realize it's helpful. So, here I am in all my kinky detail:

...(This is actually my favorite thing.)
Creative wagers/dares/games/challenges
...(This is my second favorite thing.)
Words (i.e. creative writing)
A well filled out and decorated profile.
Exploring the psychology...
Posted in About Me