Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Body Contract

Posted 11-03-2017 at 09:38 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-15-2017 at 10:07 AM by PrincessJessica

The Body Contract

The following terms define and designate "ownership" of the submissive's (maleforyou's) body to the dominant (X). The contract exists to provide a safe framework for the dominant to take control of the submissive's body to use as they wish, within the broad limits of the submissive.

1. Roles and definitions

Submissive - Should obey the dominant as set out in section 2 in as far as their limits are respected. They should refer to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Jessica's Complete Submissive Guide

Posted 10-15-2017 at 02:27 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 11-01-2022 at 06:07 PM by PrincessJessica

Jessica's Complete Submissive Guide

I've found more detailed lists/info useful when setting dares/tasks so here's my complete likes, dislikes & limits. I'd say I like experimenting so anything weird or things I haven't done before will probably pique my interest. Please note I only do most tasks when home alone or if they're quiet.

I'd say I'm mainly submissive so these only apply to my submissive persona, when I'm domming liking some humiliation is a plus but otherwise,...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

Jessica's A to Z PM dares

Posted 10-04-2017 at 12:44 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 02-23-2023 at 07:09 AM by PrincessJessica

Princess Jessica's A to Z PM dares

A thank you & report should be PM'd back, albeit I'm not always the fastest. I reserve the right to skip weekends for rules & "bets" due to lack of privacy (or delay starting dares) as well as rejecting any dare deemed unreasonable for any reason. I'll accept up to 4 regular PM dares per day from per person plus one counter PM dare, or any 5 for friends or females

Red dares must be used in conjunction with another PM dare...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how I’d like it. We’ve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

♡ D/s Bucket List ♡

Posted 03-06-2017 at 03:06 PM by lola.fox

James and I have been a d/s couple now for a little over a year and a half. It sincerely feels like it’s been ages and that there wasn’t ever a day that we didn’t know each other the way we do now. We’ve spent countless hours chatting on the phone, having cam [play] dates, texting, sexting, and just plain thinking about each other. In the short span of five months, we’ve had a three visits together, in three different countries, with another coming up in just one month and two days! That’s more than...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.30 average.

A Hitachi, Mic, Slut and a whole lot of clouds.

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:27 AM by Tease

Frosty just wrote up a report on our session over here but as she alluded to she is often prone to missing out one or two little juicy snippets that I'm sure you'd like to read about and well lucky I'm here to help with her "memory".

We were having a session this afternoon so I thought it would be a nice gesture to ask the delightful and wonderful asslvr's.butterfly if she had any suggestions for what Frosty should be made to do. Well being the angelic cheeky little bratterfly...
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.08 average.

Frosty and her Heart Attacks

Posted 10-21-2014 at 04:31 PM by Tease

So I thought I'd write a reply to frosty's blog Trying To Kill Me With Heart Attacks written from my perspective, if you haven't already read her blog I'd suggest starting there first.

So it was Saturday morning and we were chatting away on skype, the usual banter as frosty enjoys her teasing and playfulness (read brat). Like always I was sitting watching her play much like a kitten unable to resist that ball of string, batting at it and getting tangled deeper and deeper until "Oooops"...
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized