Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

First Mistake Made

Posted 04-05-2018 at 01:34 AM by pixi

I always kept bugging Sir to give me some rules to follow as I am a person who likes things to be systematic and uncertainty messes me up. Untill last night Sir didn't really give me many rules other than the normal ones which I believe are common for almost every sub, but last night after me requesting it for weeks, Sir decided to give me a few more rules.
1. Always sleep naked. (except on my periods when I am allowed the privilege to wear panties)
2. Dry hump the pillow for 10 min before...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Add to my" thread advice Part 2

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:17 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:48 PM by CSasha

Click here for Part 1

15. Your rules guide the players and the game

Whoever designs the rules, determines the behaviors which are rewarded, and the behaviors which are punished. Guess which behaviors people prefer. Do they prefer rewards or punishment (not to mistake for funishments)? So yes, by rewarding what you want them to do, they do it. It's in your hands when you set up the rules.

What do you want your players to do? Do you want your friends to join...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

"Add to my" thread advice Part 1

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:39 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: I am just a human being without any clue, but I felt inspired to answer to NoLimitz call how to create or make a popular "Add ..." thread.

I had to create my own Loser thread by losing a vote to ChubbyShySissy, still working it off, and started some more Add-threads for other users like for lop747, for Gonzalez, for Buttaholic, for my precious pet astro alias oddjobber, and for spankmeohio. I think my first experiene posting and thereby adding in such threads was
Oracle
Old

Jessica's Inactive Rules (Maleforyou)

Posted 02-01-2018 at 10:34 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 04:40 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags rules

To help me keep track of my current rules. If you want to make me suffer (or just make my life that little more interesting) yourself there's literally hundreds of options to choose from.

Current permanent rules

1. Keep owned written on feet 2 days of the week.

2. I must always wear panties to bed and try to wear them at least three days of the week.

3. Any task, dares or forfeits I get should be reported to sexyred92

4. Any...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

100 rules! (Part 2)

Posted 12-19-2017 at 07:57 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-06-2019 at 11:13 AM by PrincessJessica

100 rules Part 2 (100 challenge / PM dares)
I'll of course report to whoever takes the time to send me them.

Rules 1-49 / Rules 50-100 below

These were originally designed for the 100 challenge, but I'll now accept any of them via PM dares:
Quote:
Write 100 different rules. Use a random number generator to pick the rules you are to follow for the next 100 hours. If you finish writing your rules within 100 minutes, pick 3 rules. If you take longer than 100 minutes,
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

100 rules! (Part 1)

Posted 12-19-2017 at 07:54 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-06-2019 at 11:04 AM by PrincessJessica

100 rules Part 1 (100 challenge / PM dares)
I'll of course report to whoever takes the time to send me them.

Rules 1-49 below / Rules 50-100

These were originally designed for the 100 challenge, but I'll now accept any of them via PM dares:
Quote:
Write 100 different rules. Use a random number generator to pick the rules you are to follow for the next 100 hours. If you finish writing your rules within 100 minutes, pick 3 rules. If you take longer than 100 minutes,
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

Rule design experience

Posted 11-28-2017 at 09:27 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I love games, including designing rules. My rules, games and other creations tend to be overly complicated or at least sophisticated, so take my following experience share with a grain of salt, please.

1. Rewards work better than punishments. Players love rewards. People love rewards. Make your rewards valueable to others, and you can indirectly lead those others behavior by offering these rewards for the behavior you want to see.
I may not be sure if providing a +10...
Oracle
Posted in Games, TORD Online