Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 10-27-2021 at 02:11 PM by jerkdaniels666

LIKES: nudity, exposure, body-writing, edging, public camming, feet, messy, face, personal info

DISLIKES: humiliation, blackmail, crossdressing, chastity, insults, aggression

LIMITS: cum eating, anal, permanent, public, social sooicide, friends/family, scat, blood, vomit, financial
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM Dares

Posted 10-27-2021 at 02:08 PM by jerkdaniels666
Updated 07-02-2022 at 01:50 PM by jerkdaniels666

PM me the following and I will do the dare.

If I offer to send a photo or video of the dare, tell me if you want it or not. Limits apply.

GETDARE

(1) ADD - I will post in the Add thread for all

(1) BASH - I will add myself to this thread and follow the rules (unless I am already an active participant - currently waiting to play again)

(0) DARE - send me a new PM dare and if I like it and it fits, I will add it to my list...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 19 votes, 4.47 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [1/3]

Posted 10-27-2021 at 06:45 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:17 PM by SilverBlue

My blogs won’t be as regular as they were when I was doing the Ultimate Slut Dare. Back then I had weekly tasks, so reporting weekly made sense. With a less self-destructive schedule now, I can post about things that I want to share, when I want to share them.

I was listening to breakfast radio stunt a couple of weeks ago, that was promoting the tv show Naked and Afraid of Dating. A guy was dropped off fully naked and had to make his way back to the radio studio. He was barely on the