Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Light My Fire Dildo

Posted 11-16-2021 at 03:40 PM by lola.fox
Tags toy review

TLDR: Realistic hot pink silicone suction cup dildo. It's got an inexpensive price point, needs no batteries and is an average length and width so it's a good starter dildo.

I originally bought this to use with a harness, but I needed it for a task that required a suction cup dildo so I thought I would try it out myself before using it on someone else. The suction cup stayed very firmly on both my shower wall and Ikea desk and was actually a little difficult to remove. The width and length were ideal for me as someone who can't handle large widths.

I had done a large number of thrusts in a row [somewhere between 500 and 1000] and the firmness became unpleasant really quickly. Though the dildo is made of a non-porous silicone and feels very sleek to the touch, it needed to be re-lubed constantly because it felt like it was absorbing it all. I wish it had more texture because it wasn't fully hitting the spots that I wanted it to like other dildos that I own that have more ridges and ripples.

Overall I think this is a good start dildo to learn what you do or don't like in regards to dildo size, shape and texture especially since they're often on sale at Edens Fantasy's.

Pros: The suction cup works very well and doesn't move about, I love the color (more of a personal preference) , it glows in the dark and is very easy to clean.

Cons: The firmness is a little rough for long periods of usage. It's sort of one note texture wise, so if this was your only dildo you may not really enjoy penetration as much as you could.

Rating: 6.5/10

Price: $24.99
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 286 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments