Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 11 votes, 2.82 average.

Falling Submissive

Posted 05-14-2019 at 11:49 AM by Butterfly

Have you ever met a person who just draws you in? It's as if your energy is attracted to theirs. You can't resist getting closer. You feel helpless as you are pulled towards them.

That is how I am feeling today.

I have been talking to a local Dom. He is very nice, handsome, well known in the kink community. He makes very pretty floggers (I will post photos of my new rainbow one soon). His interests line up pretty closely with my curiosities.

We have been talking for a few days now, just as friends, knowing that there was a possibility that if we clicked, we might get a chance to explore something together.

Last night, I asked him to explain to me more about his "training". Although he used his words, there really wasn't any explaining involved.

I have not heard this man speak, we have only spoken through text thus far, however, his "voice" is clear, demanding, intoxicating.

I can feel myself falling submissive. That is a term I have never used before. Most of the time, I choose to submit. I make a conscious effort to give myself to a person. However, this man ... I feel like it is beyond my control at times.

He makes me nervous. Reading his words, my heart beats a little faster, I can feel my face get red, my mouth goes a bit dry, my temperature rises, my body tingles.

It is an overwhelming feeling. I am intrigued but terrified. I want to submit, not that he leaves me much choice, but I find myself trying to pull back. I feel the need to say something funny to lighten the intensity. My instinct is to do something bratty, or cute to distract him. Distract me.

I know that going down this path with him could lead to me experiencing things that have been on my bucket list for a long time. I crave the submission. My body aches for it, my mind demands it. It grounds me. Keeps me sane. I want to submit. I need to submit. But more than anything, I need a partner who I can grow trust with, that I can count on. Casual play is nice, and it can hit the spot sometimes, but I can't experience the depths of submission without a long term partner.

I see that potential here.

These feelings scare the shit out of me but at the same time, I am intrigued. I am excited. He makes me feel all floaty and fuzzy. I feel naked. So vulnerable and exposed. As if he can see right through me. Which both scares me and turns me on even more.

I want to turn around and run away, but at the same time, I feel like this is so normal, it feels right. I just need to stop fighting myself. I need to allow myself to fall submissive.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1070 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    i have only one word: wow!

Okay, two: evocative!

Connie
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like you've found an awesome thing. I really hope that it works out well for you.
  3. Old Comment
    I am so happy for you Miss Butterfly. You deserve nothing but the best!