Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rate this Entry

Highlights from My Holiday Part C

Posted 01-04-2010 at 07:54 PM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:06 PM by cynthiaakabecca

The next morning everyone slept in until at least 10 am when the first people started stiring. Sara was up first and was already downstairs getting breakfast ready. I woke up around 10:30 and was the second one up. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I went back to my room to put on my robe and decided to let my sister sleep as late as she can. I put a couple of aspirin by her nightstand just in case she has a headache When I went downstairs Sara was the only one there and she was in her robe as well. Slowly the others followed each wearing just their robes from the night before. My sister was the last to come down stairs. I thought she might have put on something else, but to my surprise she had on just the robe. This day was just going to be a relaxing day because we would be having another late night ringing in the New Year.

Everyone pretty much stayed in their robes throughout the day. The sun was shining and was very bright. I put on my Uggs and went out on the deck. The sun felt good, but the air was very cold and crisp. The view was fantastic! It overlooked a large snow covered field surrounded by woods. Sara's family owned several acres to the far side of the forest, so there were not any neighbors nearby. The mountains looked very pretty all covered in snow. As I stood there I undid my robe and let it fall free. The sun and the cold air felt good on my body. I kept warm with a cup of coffee. My nipples were quite hard but felt really good. Jen came out to join me and was surprised to see my robe open. I told her how nice the sun felt against my skin. She smiled and said it did feel nice after having so many sunless days over the past week. We then took the cover off of the sauna to get it ready for the day and turned it on. We both made our way back inside and headed right to the sauna to warm up and stayed there until it was almost time for breakfast.

After breakfast everyone was on their own for the rest of the day until dinner. The afternoon consisted of the girls just enjoying hanging out together. The sauna and the hot tub were used quite frequently either by individuals or smaller groups. Everyone was busy either reading, playing cards, getting lunch ready, getting dinner ready, preparing soup for the next night’s dinner, baking cookies, giving each other massages, doing our hair and nails, listening to music or going outside. While in the house everyone stayed in just their robes, towel, or nude depending on what they were doing. Only those who went outside got dressed and when they got back changed back into their robes or went to the sauna or hot tub to warm up. At any given time during the afternoon there were at least two or three of us who were nude. It was nice to be able to spend time with each other that way. I spent about four hours nude, mostly reading or playing cards or in the suana or hot tub. For about an hour I was laying down on my stomach reading in front of the big window when the sun was shining through. It was sooo warm there! The heat from the sun and the heated tiles felt really nice

I was glad to see my sister having a good time as well. She seemed to be hitting it off with Tess and Jen and hung out with them for a good portion of the afternoon. She usually had her robe on when not in the sauna or hot tub except for the time later in the afternoon where she did not bother to put her robe back on after the sauna when we were playing cards.

By the time dinner was ready everyone had gotten dressed (had just their robes on). We had a feast of Mexican food and margaritas. We sat, talked, ate and drank for a good two hours before Sara suggested another round in the sauna and hot tub. This was the first time everyone was in the sauna or hot tub together since last night. About an hour and a half of two rounds in each Sara called us inside and said the next activity was ready to begin. Once everyone on had showered off we went back inside and saw that Sara had a Twister game mat on the floor. She said there was one catch and that was to play Twister nude. OMG! It was such a blast! Everyone was having such a great time laughing and twisting and bending. It was kind of a turn on to see all of these nude bodies intertwined and even more so being intertwined with them. This went on for quite some time as well when all of a sudden Sara's alarm on her phone went off. She said that it was just a reminder that it was about five minutes to midnight. She directed everyone over to the table where there were tequila shots for everyone to ring in the New Year. Her phone alarm rang again to signal it was now 2010. Everyone took their shots and hugged and kissed each other to welcome the New Year.

Continued in Part D
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1613 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments