Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

triple events

Posted 04-22-2019 at 12:57 PM by Pariahterror

In this longer easter weekend I had some more time to do stuff. It all started with a pedicure.

The pedicure was apparently done at an appartment when I got to the address. Nothing wrong with that. I went up and could look in the window. There it was being done. I was seated near a livingroom (could see the tv and a kid).

At last the pedicure happened, it actually felt pretty good. After my nails were done, it was time for the paint. First a base layer, then paint and at...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Exploring new (and cold) waters

Posted 03-24-2019 at 01:59 PM by Pariahterror

Today the sun would shine and I finally had the courage built up to go for it. it is about sunbathing on a beach in public in my bikini. And I succeeded.

First i rode to the beach on my bicycle. had my coat on. My underwear existed out of my bikini. I felt it hanging aroung my neck the whole time. First i scouted around. Waited for some time to get to the beach and walked around a bit. It was a nude beach I went to, but if noone is there, can be in bikini.

eventually i went...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A trip to London

Posted 03-10-2019 at 02:00 PM by Pariahterror

Hello everyone,

After the thread with all the tasks we could do for our London trip there should be a blog telling you what we did.

Wednesday.

At this day I travelled towards London. I thought it was nice to use the train to get there. It was but it also took longer than with a plane. I did wear my chastity cage and forgot about the customs. Luckily no beeping.

When I got there I had to search for Eevee. I am near a starbucks she said. There...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Fantasies of a puppy

Posted 12-29-2018 at 11:49 AM by Pariahterror

For some time this puppy has had a lot of fantasies. They have been written down, but never been gone public. From the following list I would like to make some of them reality.

~~ Puppy fantasies ~~

Being led out as a puppy
This would be the first steps outside as a puppy with some leading me. Maybe first a few steps, later a walk around a block or park. Would be both scary but nice too.

Play fetch outside as a puppy
I really would like to feel
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What did this puppy eat

Posted 11-12-2018 at 01:38 PM by Pariahterror

Yesterday was a new adventure. Due to encouraging someone else and that person encouraging me, I did somethingI didn't think I would try out soon. What it is, you'll see soon.

Thus in the afternoon i went to the shop and got my groceries. I got a new bowl as well from a pet shop. One with a low end on one side. Much better than one which is high on all sides.

Now, what to...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A small dive into littleplay

Posted 11-05-2018 at 02:45 PM by Pariahterror

Some of you might know the Dare wars game by Bloxo. Well, I lost and one of the dare subjects was DDLG. Thus some little play. And had to write a blog about it too.

I was to watch some shows for an hour. Some shows your inner little could enjoy. Due to some questions asked by Neephonite, I got some reactions to watch. I want to thank jml3030, Mousey123, Neephonite and Lullaby for the suggestions.

So today I dressed up in a diaper and my cute socks, sat on a few pillows with...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

My favourite place on getdare

Posted 10-23-2018 at 10:28 AM by Pariahterror

As a dare I was to write about my favourite place on getdare. I have been around a while and have found multiple spots to lay in and they are all comfortable and carry some memories.

I strated at the TORD online section where I lost and won some game. I wrote dares and got some too. Here I started adding to multiple adding threads too and made some friends. During the adding we talked a lot which I did like. In the end I made a thread for myself too which I am still working off happily....
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized