Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hook up

Posted 08-18-2016 at 05:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:13 PM by CSasha

So I have finally made a craigslist ad to be fucked as a CrossDresser. It wasn't that difficult, especially since due to my PM dares, Likes/Dislikes list and some interaction with getDare users, I knew what I wanted and was assured that I wanted it, and under which conditions. So I stated conditions for my own sake. I had started making pics a couple of days before, an act I am still not sure about where to sort it in. My first happy surprise was, that I got guys replying to it, not a natural for me....
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.

I love getDare!

Posted 03-30-2014 at 07:26 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

I used to be a lesbian.
Not just like “I kissed a girl, and I liked it!” But like a full on lesbian avenger, activist, “I am really really really gay.” kind of lesbian. I spent 20 years of my life in gay and lesbian bars, spoke to large crowds about what it is like to be gay.
I never really looked the part, but I sure did not want anything to do with a penis, and loved loved loved the women!
(and in case you are worried: this is not some like “christ cured me of my love for women”...
Posted in Uncategorized