Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Luzifell's confession

Posted 01-21-2024 at 06:58 PM by Hukky
Updated 01-21-2024 at 07:04 PM by Hukky

Well, well... look what we have here, hehe

msg 1: that... while I love being teased by girls.. the idea of being sexually teased by hung, younger... experienced... boys... (like 18-22) is hot as hell too... worst/best if its femboys... cute as fuck and hung.. getting all the pussys they like while I stay a hand humping v- loser...

msg 2: gnnn.. femboys edging my stupid dick.. telling me of all the pussy they get while torturing my poor cock... till I beg THEM...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes / Dislikes / Limits / Toys

Posted 01-17-2024 at 12:34 PM by cibersumiso
Updated 03-05-2024 at 09:30 AM by cibersumiso

Dislikes/Punishments:
online public exposure, spanking, bondage, chastity cage, anal, female underwear

Limits:
Family/Friends, Permanent, Outdoors, Blood, Social Suicide, Face, scat, pee, bodywriting, personal information,diapers, cum, ice, exercise

Toys: chastity cage, hush lovense, metal plug, dildo, clothespins, rope, dildo, panties, bra
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

I will never have an orgasm again

Posted 01-14-2024 at 04:52 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-30-2024 at 11:11 PM by Pet Ra (typo, bad spelling)

It happened I had my last orgasm, the final one and I have given up the idea of having one again.

During periods of denial, all my worries and anxieties always dissolve into sexual desire and cuteness while my feelings of sexiness and submission will continuously increase. Every time when the denial got lifted and I had a wonderful orgasm these feelings were gone.
The first day always felt strange, I missed the warm embrace from the burning desire inside. Don't get me wrong, I loved...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

A window with a view

Posted 01-12-2024 at 07:29 PM by somekindofcreature
Updated 01-12-2024 at 07:57 PM by somekindofcreature

Have you seen my profile picture? It's right there. I wish that was me lol. I've wanted to be in that position for as long as I can remember.

It's really risky though. I mean a photo of me could wind up on the internet, and someone like me could use me as a profile picture. Disgusting.

I have dabbled. I've dipped my naked toe into the...water. You can read about it here on this blog. Not in great detail. I wasn't feeling very verbose back then I guess.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report for "Clothing/tasks dice dare" by: Rockwellray0 (September 2022)

Posted 01-12-2024 at 12:16 PM by somekindofcreature

This report can be found in it's original context here.

I decided to do this dare this weekend, and I made an account to write a report about it.

I decided to go with the hard difficulty which didn't turn out too bad since I only rolled a total of five. So after adding the difficulty modifier I had to use ten points, and six of them had to be base points.

I decided I would go to the library for +2 base points. I wore sneakers, very short athletic shorts, and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report for "You Must Earn Your Orgasm. (F)" by: Bluee (January 2023)

Posted 01-12-2024 at 12:11 PM by somekindofcreature

This report can be found in it's original context here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somekindofcreature View Post
I'm doing this dice dare because Sissy_Slave_Yue dared me to, and I'm looking forward to trying it. I'll post my dice rolls here, and when I'm finished I'll post a report.

1) I rolled a 3 so I need to earn 250 points.
2) I rolled a 1 so I need to do at least 3 difficult tasks.
3) I rolled a 5 so I have 2 hours.
4) I rolled a 6 so I have to cum while sitting on a chair with my legs spread.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Report - swinging wife overnight stay

Posted 01-12-2024 at 04:01 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-05-2024 at 04:35 AM by SilverBlue

Before Christmas, the wife from the swinging couple asked to visit my place after work. I was a bit surprised, but I wasn't opposed to her visiting. She came around after 5pm sometime. I buzzed her up and greeted her in just a long hoodie. One thing lead to another and we experimented a little with mutual oral.

We had dinner out and came back a bit late to my apartment. We had a bit of a snuggle in bed before going to sleep, and the same again in the next morning. It made me a bit late.
Posted in Uncategorized