Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Conditioning myself update 4

Posted 07-16-2023 at 02:01 PM by KinkyBBW

So I have made a few modifications after getting so good feedback over on Kink Talk where I have also posted this blog string.

I plan to end this little experiment after attending the live show in about a week. I have made a few modifications to my behavior to aid in being able to pair the stimuli with the reward.

I will make sure to not scroll social media on my breaks at work for the remainder of the experiment so I won't encounter the stimuli there (which is the only...
Posted in Reports
Old

Conditioning myself update 3

Posted 07-15-2023 at 01:18 PM by KinkyBBW
Tags update

I spent the rest of the evening of my last post having my ass punished hard!!! I did not end up seeing anymore pictures, videos, or hearing songs so I did not have anymore orgasms. I went to bed with a VERY sore ass hole! Lesson learned to think things through before committing!

Yesterday, when I got home from work, I posted a link for my Dolce and smaller Hush that would automatically reactivate after each session and asked for help with my training. One person kept getting the link and...
Posted in Reports
Old

21/Male/Dom seeks 18-30 female sub(long term)

Posted 07-13-2023 at 07:25 PM by Qwerty4569
Updated 10-22-2023 at 07:14 AM by Qwerty4569

Looking for a sub.
(I am not going to go above two. )

Hello everybody, this is going to be a long ad, but the short version of it is if you are interested in becoming my sub send me a message on here or on kik(found below this paragragh,) with a tiny bit about yourself, and over the next month or so I will get to know you better as I give you rules, tasks, and challenges that you need to complete in order to earn the right to orgasm.

My kik is qwerty4569 and make
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Conditioning myself update 2

Posted 07-13-2023 at 04:46 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-13-2023 at 05:12 PM by KinkyBBW

So I did not completely think through my commitment to stop what I am doing and orgasm everytime I see or hear my favorite male singer. I heard one of their songs when I was pulling into the parking lot at work this morning, then on my 2 breaks, I was scrolling on social media and saw his picture twice. I also had someone send me a video link and watched it when I got home ... It was one of their songs.

Because I couldn't stop and orgasm at work (because there is no place to do that and...
Posted in Reports
Old

Some of my issues with getdare

Posted 07-13-2023 at 08:27 AM by SluttySarah
Updated 07-14-2023 at 01:52 AM by SluttySarah

Hi everyone, I know I've been gone for a while.

Just wanted to write a blog to explain some of the things recently that have really turned me off from getdare.

1) I often get dares from people, either through PM, threads, or other places who haven't taken a single look at my profile, what my interests are, and what is feasible for me. It just feels extremely disrespectful and I never get as much as a "sorry" when I tell them to read my signature. I can usually...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Conditioning myself update

Posted 07-12-2023 at 04:25 PM by KinkyBBW

It's about the halfway mark from when I started trying to condition myself to become soaking wet whenever I see or hear the singer of my favorite band so I think it is a good time to post an update.

I have been making sure to stop what I'm doing and pleasure myself until I'm wet everytime I hear his voice or see a picture/video of him. I have also been making sure to look at pictures of him or listening to the bands music everytime I have orgasmed since 1st posting about my experiment....
Posted in Reports
Old

My PM dares

Posted 07-11-2023 at 03:08 AM by agolnafu
Updated 01-28-2024 at 04:08 AM by agolnafu (changing order)

• PM me PICTURE and I will send you a link to a picture of me that is currently online
  • PM me PICTURE EXTRA and a description and I will add an extra picture as close as possible to your request in my Kinktalk album
  • PM me CONTROL and you can decide what outfit I have to wear next time on Getdare with proof sent to you. Available outfit: see here
  • PM me SLAVE and I will perform any order - within my limits - for you with proof.
  • PM me PROOF and a (humiliating) dare and I will provide pic proof that
Posted in Uncategorized